HElSENBERG79

Online server

38 posts in this topic

I want to start this game now and i was wondering if the servers are online yet.

I'm pretty sure they are, but the game is soloable.

I know it's playable via ad hoc but i haven't friends with Vita nearby and beating illecebra gemini alone is pure madness :)

I know it's playable via ad hoc but i haven't friends with Vita nearby and beating illecebra gemini alone is pure madness :)

Gemini Illecebra can be "hacked".

It involves mines, 150% attack sigil and the vacuum offering. Check YT, it's quite easily achievable.

I meant the game itself is doable solo, not just the online portion =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Finished it last week and everything was working fine, and there are leftover pros to help with the harder pacts which is always good

Gemini Illecebra can be "hacked".

It involves mines, 150% attack sigil and the vacuum offering. Check YT, it's quite easily achievable.

I meant the game itself is doable solo, not just the online portion =D

Good to know, i didn't know about this trick, the first time i fought against them was hell :)

Good to know, i didn't know about this trick, the first time i fought against them was hell :)

Servers are still online and fairly active. Gaming sessions here pick up players regularly. Lots have moved to Delta, but still not a problem for vanilla.

Servers are still online and fairly active. Gaming sessions here pick up players regularly. Lots have moved to Delta, but still not a problem for vanilla.

Good to know. As soon as my friends are free i'll start again this fantastic hunting game :)

Anyone still plays this game? I want platinum it but there are some online trophies and i dunno if the server still working...

Someone knows?

Heya, you can do the online trophies solo playing in Ad Hoc mode, the online is pretty dead unless you set up a gaming session.

If someone wants to coop this game I'm willing to play it anytime. I left the game at 25% but I want to get back to it as soon as possible. I will check my vita today and see what exactly my progress in this game is.

Are the servers still working? I know it's an old game by now but I can't ever find anyone online, all I get are those shard hunting missions.

56 minutes ago, KelvinTheFelix said:

Are the servers still working? I know it's an old game by now but I can't ever find anyone online, all I get are those shard hunting missions.

I don't think the game even technically has any server functionality. It just connects directly between clients. Should still work though, and it'll probably work for as long as multiplayer connectivity works on Vita.

The MP is absolutely dead though, but all the trophies can be done solo pretty easily anyway. For the 100 multiplayer games you can just play alone in adhoc lobbies and it'll count.

there is people in the online? I think buy this game.

Online is pretty empty. You'll probably have to find a boosting partner/group to play with.

On 6/17/2020 at 0:13 PM, MANU1950 said:

What is mode ad hoc?

It's local multiplayer, basically.

You connect to it, and can play alone, with it counting as MP.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:27 PM, IDiivil said:

I don't think the game even technically has any server functionality. It just connects directly between clients. Should still work though, and it'll probably work for as long as multiplayer connectivity works on Vita.

The MP is absolutely dead though, but all the trophies can be done solo pretty easily anyway. For the 100 multiplayer games you can just play alone in adhoc lobbies and it'll count.

How many hours do u think the multiplayer trophies would take? I'm considering buying this game before Sony pulls the plug on the vita for good

7 minutes ago, Sleepyhead-x_x said:

How many hours do u think the multiplayer trophies would take? I'm considering buying this game before Sony pulls the plug on the vita for good

Shouldn't take longer than a few hours if you spam the easy and quick quest.

19 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Is there an official date when the online closes?

Christmas Eve this year.

Guys does shutdown servers have effect on Platinum?

10 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

Guys does shutdown servers have effect on Platinum?

It should only affect the difficulty, I think, since you will be forced to do everything solo.

The Multiplayer trophies can be gotten through Add-hoc, so, it's safe.

Which trophies is online in this game?

With online partner game is easier or fine solo too?