Multiplayer Trophies - How do they work?

dev2610

With a huge game backlog and upcoming AAA releases like DS3 and UC4 (assuming DS3 is going to be tough as nail and will take up a lot of my already limited gaming time), I wanted to check on the following:

Which all GTA 4 MP trophies need more than 2 players? I am getting the game today and would like to get all the MP trophies, the guide here has lot of details and quite overwhelming for a newbie like me to this game.

Any help would be appreciated.

From memory, the ones that can be boosted with 2 ppl are:

Cut your teeth

Join the midnight club

Fly the coop (only if you have a VERY good player)

Top of the food chain

Top the midnight club

Wanted

Let sleeping rockstars lie

The worst and most time consuming trophies were AWP and Wanted. Make sure you use a checklist for AWP as the stats are longer viewable on the rockstar site. Good luck!

• Like 2

Fly the coop (only if you have a VERY good player)

... Good luck!

I am not pathetic myself, I have obtained the plat for GTA 5 legit, albeit, the time invested in that game is a luxury for me now. I need to wrap as many games I can, there are quite a few games I have in the backlog. Thus, the need to boost for these trophies. I hope I can get some guys to get these done.

Thanks for the wishes, hope I crack it without pulling my hair out :-)

would recommend the multiplayer guide linked to this site's main guide...

Yup, referring exactly to that, just got the checklist from that guide printed out. Thanks, mate

You don't have to be a very good player to get Fly The Co-op. 

I will have to figure that out. Have to see if it is really that tough that I would need another player to help me with this one

Edited by dev2610

You don't have to be a very good player to get Fly The Co-op. 

As the OP has never played the MP before and wants to knock the trophies out ASAP, he probably will need to boost with someone with skills and knowledge in the maps so that he can get the trophy. I have no idea of his skill lvl so that wasn't taken into consideration in my reply.

I am not pathetic myself, I have obtained the plat for GTA 5 legit, albeit, the time invested in that game is a luxury for me now. I need to wrap as many games I can, there are quite a few games I have in the backlog. Thus, the need to boost for these trophies. I hope I can get some guys to get these done.

Thanks for the wishes, hope I crack it without pulling my hair out :-)

I will have to figure that out. Have to see if it is really that tough that I would need another player to help me with this one

I just meant that having a good player to boost it with you, will mean less time invested in practising the runs for these and you can knock them out quickly like you want to do. I don't know how difficult it would be for you to do them solo as I don't know your skill lvl, but the guide recommends a boosting partner. 

I needed a good boosting partner as I only beat one map playing in regular matches. But thats just my experience.

Edited by black__bunny

sorry, i didn't read your original post very well...it said "more than 2 players", i read it as meaning "just 2 players"...basically, only the competitive modes (for Taking it for the Team and AWP) will require more than 2 with the exception of deathmatch and mafiya work...the Teamplayer trophy is also best attempted with 4+ players...the rest can be done with 2...when scanning through the walkthrough section of the guide you'll notice that the minimum number of required players is displayed beside each game mode's titie in steps 1 & 2...hope this answers your question...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

yes...

thanks, Prof..you have been of great help, that help in FTC and that wonderful checklist you put together, simply amazing. I and Ryoudji got our AWP last night, Ryuodji got the plat addtionally. I just need the Wanted and I am done with MP trophies for this game.

Again, a special shout out to you.

thanks a ton

...didn't think it would get as much use as it has with such an old game...cheers...

Someone who loves games would never mind playing one no matter how old it is as long as the experience is satisfactory--> (Experience of playing the game)