#1 in World Glitch

Same thing has happened to me, won MXGP class by a huge margin and no trophy! I do have a save prior to the last race but doesn't seem to do anything. How have people platted it?

Well, at the moment, it is unclear that the bug is permanent, so it's still possible that it might pop after beating it again.

Yeah, happend to me aswell. You most not sign in with ANY new team while in MXGP season or you i'll miss the trophy. It's probably missable. I did the MXGP season for the 2nd time, than it did pop.

Thanks Taz, this could be as i swapped mid way to get the team trophy. I will give it another go in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Is the MXGP class the first one you start with?  Do you have to compete the game 1 times before this opens up?  I see that there is a MXGP option to select above the career mode.  Do not understand why my trophy didn't unlock.  I never changed teams.  

• 1 year later...

Just an update for those who want to pick this game up.

In career mode you can disable the "test races" as well as the qualifying races and doing so will not interfere with the unlocking of the trophy, neither does changing sponsors (the game actually forces you to do so). I stuck with the same team and didn't skip any races and ended up getting the trophy in the first GP season with 4 races left.

• Like 4

• 4 years later...

I can confirm the glitch still exists. You are not allowed to change teams during the season or to retire from any grand prix. If you do need a third season like I did you should focus on winning every race because you get the trophy 3 or 4 tracks (this is luck depending) before the season officially ends. Since one race with the time you need to load and complete takes about 6 minutes you safe either 36 or 48 minutes. So this one extra season takes "only" 3 hours. And not using rewinds unless they really are needed does not waste as much time as always using them.