Tearaway Unfolded Trophy Analysis

Frozen_Guardian

Will the analysis for what it means be posted later?

I get what the numbers are, at least most of it (not all of second image), but I don't know where the analysis is. :o

Edited by MMDE

I get what the numbers are, at least most of it (not all of second image), but I don't know where the analysis is. :o

Each dot on the 2nd image represents a user that owns the game with at least one trophy. Every time you earn a trophy your date time stamp increases to the date of that trophy earned. The chart shows where users have quit in their progress to the platinum and at what date.

When looking at the the color bands from a up down perspective you can see where the color bands are tightening. They are tightening around the 'newb' stopping point which seems to be about 150 points. You should expect to reach 150 points with minimum effort if playing this game. 

When looking at the individual row bands (left to right) you can see the colors tightening and expanding in the other direction. The tightest points should be matching the peaks in the first picture. I could probably bin the numbers together in 100 point increments to make it easier to see.

Each horizontal line has a slope. It should be negative sloping over time. It would be interesting to see which horizontal line bracket has the least and greatest slope. It could probably give a metric on how hard it is to reach that % bracket. 

Edited by Frozen_Guardian

Each dot on the 2nd image represents a user that owns the game with at least one trophy. Every time you earn a trophy your date time stamp increases to the date of that trophy earned. The chart shows where users have quit in their progress to the platinum and at what date.

When looking at the the color bands from a up down perspective you can see where the color bands are tightening. They are tightening around the average stopping point which seems to be about 150 points. You should expect to reach 150 points with minimum effort if playing this game. 

When looking at the individual row bands (left to right) you can see the colors tightening and expanding in the other direction. The tightest points should be matching the peaks in the first picture. 

What is the average quitting point of other games compared to this game and what is the skill range of the players? Where is the pool of players chosen from?