Official SotM XXIX

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XXIX  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

I disagree with multiple votes, have seen sites do so before and it's usually a pretty confusing system.. like;

2 Points - Entry 6

1 Point - Entry 3

If meant by poll, there's actually nothing stopping people from voting for the whole lot, more votes going to each entry will result in more ties too which we try not to get, if it can be helped. There's only going to be 1 winner in the end of the day, so the single vote makes more sense.

• Like 1

I'm a bit in a predicament here, can't choose between sig #1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7 :|. Why are you torturing me every month cmg, just once have mercy and allow multiple votes  :shakefist:.

Yes, so much yes. I feel terrible picking just one sig when the rest are just as good.

I disagree with multiple votes, have seen sites do so before and it's usually a pretty confusing system.. like;

2 Points - Entry 6

1 Point - Entry 3

If meant by poll, there's actually nothing stopping people from voting for the whole lot, more votes going to each entry will result in more ties too which we try not to get, if it can be helped. There's only going to be 1 winner in the end of the day, so the single vote makes more sense.

I believe Dragon and Xeliot referred to a 2 vote system where both votes count as 1 vote. Regardless, the 1 vote system is working well and I'll be keeping it that way for the foreseeable future. Plus it's harder to win when it's a 1 vote system. :P

• Like 2

I believe Dragon and Xeliot referred to a 2 vote system where both votes count as 1 vote. Regardless, the 1 vote system is working well and I'll be keeping it that way for the foreseeable future. Plus it's harder to win when it's a 1 vote system. :P

Yeah I meant a poll with the 'multiple choices allowed' function turned on.

Looks like the torture will continue.

• Like 2

I want to thank CMG for the polite PM as I didn't even know these were still happening.

I also didn't know you were allowed animated stuff in your entry...but I have to say 3 is pretty awesome. I am also a big fan of 5 but my vote goes to 3

Same here, didn't even saw this thread..

Voted for 4..

• Like 1

That was super close.  I'm pretty glad I got Third Place.  Congrats to Ramonachan. :)  You had my vote, was my favorite entry even though I'm not much of a fan of Ghost in the Shell.

I don't usually like GIFs, but that entry was impressive from Masamune, must have took some work to do.. if anything you should have maybe had that effect going on in the BG, it might have helped it.

• Like 3