Official SotM XXIX

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XXIX  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

Congratulations Ramonchan!

I don't usually like GIFs, but that entry was impressive from Masamune, must have took some work to do.. if anything you should have maybe had that effect going on in the BG, it might have helped it.

I was thinking the same thing about it being in the background. Congrats SV Member Masamune!! :D

And everyone else!

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

Damn, that was so close! desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 I thought I was going to win that in the beginning, but second place is still pretty good for me. :P A big congrats to Ramonchan for another SotM victory! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

The thought of putting it in the background never even crossed my mind. It was a pain to do though, it took 72 layers to rotate that cyber circle, & I had to do it twice because I messed-up the first time (didn't know how to make a GIF the correct way in PS then). It's not something I'd like to do too often, bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1 I think it did get me some extra votes though. :devil:

We should really have a GIF themed SotM someday, although we probably wouldn't get too many entries.

Fuck dude. 72 layers within a signature?! And you had to do it twice? How much patience do you have.. ? o__o

I personally don't see a GIF SotM doing so well here. You have been the only one to make GIF signature on this site within the SotMs and out of all the GIFs I have seen entered in SotMs offsite, besides on GFX sites, yours seem to be the only ones done well.

• Like 2

Fuck dude. 72 layers within a signature?! And you had to do it twice? How much patience do you have.. ? o__o

I personally don't see a GIF SotM doing so well here. You have been the only one to make GIF signature on this site within the SotMs and out of all the GIFs I have seen entered in SotMs offsite, besides on GFX sites, yours seem to be the only ones done well.

I don't know if I'd call it patience, maybe more like perseverance combined with insomnia. xD I actually tried adjusting all 72 layers at once too, but it froze-up PS & I had to end-up rebooting it (so happy it auto-saved my work).

But the main reason I don't mess with GIFs much is because of the crappy drop-off in quality, this one turned out pretty good though, I guess because it's mostly all purple.

Here's the PNG version:

cugSEOy.png

• Like 3

I don't know if I'd call it patience, maybe more like perseverance combined with insomnia. xD I actually tried adjusting all 72 layers at once too, but it froze-up PS & I had to end-up rebooting it (so happy it auto-saved my work).

But the main reason I don't mess with GIFs much is because of the crappy drop-off in quality, this one turned out pretty good though, I guess because it's mostly all purple.

Here's the PNG version:

cugSEOy.png

Uh.. Yea I can see that happening with 72 layers even if you are on a really good PC. lol

I actually like the PNG version more. Nicer quality and it doesn't mess with my eyes (motion isn't very nice to me xD). Although, you're right, it being a GIF definitely did help it with votes. I was a little surprised myself that it didn't win in the end.. not with the massive lead it had to start with.

• Like 1

Not my favourite theme, but I voted for Signature no 6. I mean, they're all great, but especially in this one there is something so enigmatic yet oneiric. I don't know who made it, but she/he stole my heart..

wGsmVYg.gif

I don't know if it is my doing but before my vote/comment you had a large advantage (like 8-9 votes).

Thanks anyway though.

• Like 2