Best place to farm 20.000 kills

HElSENBERG79

I can't remember the name, but where I did it was the forest area (the one with the cabin). I think it was one of the early bonus dungeons. I'm not completely sure.

EDIT: it seems like you just started. Don't worry about it until you defeat the last boss. Even then you wouldn't have hit 10,000 kills.

Edited by Edunstar84

This has to be one of the most annoying trophies I've attempted in quite some time. My only gripe is you don't know how many kills you have. Yes I know that 20k is a lot and its anywhere between 4,000-20,000 battles to get, but I am convinced (can't prove though) that this bugger is glitched.

I've been grinding for weeks now to no avail. Again since you can't see your kill count, there is no way of knowing whether using AoE attacks to wipe out multiple enemies at once counts as 1 or however many there are.

This has to be one of the most annoying trophies I've attempted in quite some time. My only gripe is you don't know how many kills you have. Yes I know that 20k is a lot and its anywhere between 4,000-20,000 battles to get, but I am convinced (can't prove though) that this bugger is glitched.

I've been grinding for weeks now to no avail. Again since you can't see your kill count, there is no way of knowing whether using AoE attacks to wipe out multiple enemies at once counts as 1 or however many there are.

Each enemy count as one. You can't check, but I remember that from 10,000 to 20,000 took me 16 hours of endless grinding. By the time I beat the last boss, I hadn't hit 5,000. Your best bet is to listen to music or watch anime.

I just learned of something. Aside from getting the 5000 kill trophy, you can tell when you have reached the 10000 kill count. Apparently if you go to the guild and check out your rewards, there is a reward for killing 10000 monsters. I know that this may not be helpful for anyone , but I thought I should make a note about it.

• Like 2

I just learned of something. Aside from getting the 5000 kill trophy, you can tell when you have reached the 10000 kill count. Apparently if you go to the guild and check out your rewards, there is a reward for killing 10000 monsters. I know that this may not be helpful for anyone , but I thought I should make a note about it.

It is helpful. And not at the same time. 10-20k is still a lot with no markers to give a clue to where you are

Yeah it's helpful considering there is no trophy for 10k killings. Anyway, it's dumb to set 20k kill in game like this one.

It is helpful. And not at the same time. 10-20k is still a lot with no markers to give a clue to where you are

Sorry man, actually i am at lv 30 against the chapter 6 boss and i have some difficult , i haven't triggered party skills yet, how it's possible? Am i missing something?

Sorry man, actually i am at lv 30 against the chapter 6 boss and i have some difficult , i haven't triggered party skills yet, how it's possible? Am i missing something?

Umm if i remember correctly its because you need a specific party. So likw you need 3 of the girls and it will unlock. Youd have to look up a list

Today i have encountered the final boss for the first time and my Ass was kicked out , my party was annihilated after 3 boss attack. Actually my party is at lv 46 and i'm using a valkirie, kunochi and a dark lord in the front , a bishop and a sorcerss on the back. What is the LV raccomended for taking the boss out?

Today i have encountered the final boss for the first time and my Ass was kicked out , my party was annihilated after 3 boss attack. Actually my party is at lv 46 and i'm using a valkirie, kunochi and a dark lord in the front , a bishop and a sorcerss on the back. What is the LV raccomended for taking the boss out?

I'd recommend level 50, it's also a reset level stage, so you can reconfigure your party and skills to optimize your chance against the last boss(and post-game content)

Edit: by the way, I highly recommend a Maid class character in your party. I'd switch out your weakest from the front row. The support they provide can help you a lot, especially in long boss battles.

Edited by minh2t

I'd recommend level 50, it's also a reset level stage, so you can reconfigure your party and skills to optimize your chance against the last boss(and post-game content)

Edit: by the way, I highly recommend a Maid class character in your party. I'd switch out your weakest from the front row. The support they provide can help you a lot, especially in long boss battles.

Thanks, i was thinking of using the maid because the kunochi is pretty useless except for preemptive strike ability. How works level reset? I' e never used it.

Level reset allows you to reset a character's level to one of four points depending on how far you've levelled up:

1, 15, 30 or 50 (do note anything higher than those levels will be lost)

It resets the character's class to default, so you can change their class and it also resets your skill points so you can redistribute them. Its basically a do over in case you so totally messed up a character's skill set, IE taking all bow skills when all the character's new class uses is dagger.

As for the Maid, I'd have to recommend using Ist. Her unique skill adds to her maid skills in addition to the Maid Mastery skill. I'm not sure how it works really, but in theory my level 80 Ist should have a modifier to maid skills of 18 (8 from her skill, 10 from level 10 Maid Mastery).

• Like 2

There's one last point actually at level 90 for the Level reset, pretty useful to fine-tune your builds if you decide to tackle the post-content dungeons.

There's also a slight initial penalty to skill points but unless you planned your skill tree perfectly there isn't anything you can do about this.

Anyway, good luck on the last boss!!

• Like 1

There's one last point actually at level 90 for the Level reset, pretty useful to fine-tune your builds if you decide to tackle the post-content dungeons.

There's also a slight initial penalty to skill points but unless you planned your skill tree perfectly there isn't anything you can do about this.

Anyway, good luck on the last boss!!

Thanks both, i figured it out by myself ;)

about the last boss i lost at the second form only because she attack me with a one hit killing strike, all my party dead in one hit, what a deep shit. There is some kind of protection against that attack? i think she was almost dead.

Edited by Lo_Strigo

• 2 weeks later...

I have platted the game, for anyone who want to know the best place to farm , i have done it in Temple of wrapple, 2 points:

1- weak enemies who spawn from 3 to 5 in a round

2- every enemy spawn in a single line(front line) so using the samurai will kill every enemy in a single attack.

abuse of whistle ability and in 10/12 hours of farming i got 15000 killings.

• Like 1

I have platted the game, for anyone who want to know the best place to farm , i have done it in Temple of wrapple, 2 points:

1- weak enemies who spawn from 3 to 5 in a round

2- every enemy spawn in a single line(front line) so using the samurai will kill every enemy in a single attack.

abuse of whistle ability and in 10/12 hours of farming i got 15000 killings.

You can also use the Papillon's Rose Queen skill that can one-hit kill enemies if they are strong enough. Go to the ruins that are right beside the inn, and keep running up and down the entrance for the enemies to spawn (which is what i'm currently doing). And if you ever run out of mana for the Papillon user, just exit and re-enter the ruins to get it back to full.

• 2 weeks later...

Arrow Rain is also good if you're like me and have a Sniper.

I personally farmed the first floor of Tower of Piertan over and over. It has a decent spawn rate, plenty of 4-5 monster encounters, and a decent amount of 1-Row encounters in case one of my row attackers goes before my Sniper. Using Save Cursor to lock in my commands, I managed to get through each battle in 5-8 seconds each.

I'm considering making a guide for the game.

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1

Arrow Rain is also good if you're like me and have a Sniper.

I personally farmed the first floor of Tower of Piertan over and over. It has a decent spawn rate, plenty of 4-5 monster encounters, and a decent amount of 1-Row encounters in case one of my row attackers goes before my Sniper. Using Save Cursor to lock in my commands, I managed to get through each battle in 5-8 seconds each.

I'm considering making a guide for the game.

What's Save Cursor?