Survival Mode Run - Church

RockyJokerPL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can also deal with the first wave of zombies in the second arena area by setting a mine next to their cage before it raises :)

In that area when you can go up a wooden ramp tat has a mine to collect with a flare at the bottom, going into the area at the top of the ramp triggers the cage to rise... So instead, collect the mine and set it at the top without going up into that area, backtrack to the first area and climb up next to the bus... There are mines to collect on top of the bus, setting one of those right net to the cage will make it go off immediately and kill the zombies inside in one hit - on my Survival mode I didn't lose any health doing this but in the Stadar play through it did cost me a bit.

You can backtrack to the safe house before going up the second ladder into the arena and save, back up save to cloud so if the arena gets you, just reload... it got me several times when I played chicken, but I got through on Survival and Standard without dying :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished this the other day on survival and found out that you can't exit and come back in during this time and not die in survival so if you think you royally screwed up (Ran out of bullets, blew up all the tanks, etc.) or are about to die you can pause the game, exit, and reload the save. You start back at the safe house with you gear. It is a bit of a back track, but sure beats starting the game over.

I get what they are trying to do with the Survival mode game play, but I wish companies would leave out arena style events where you lose all your gear and have limited resources to kill something with in those case. Having no way to kill the zombies if you run out of bullets is a bit lame honestly. At least give the cricket bat or something so you aren't helpless.

• Like 2