Dropping Fools must have been fixed

Stargazer2600

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just got this yesterday and can confirm that declining an opponent does not end your streak nor does the length of time it takes.  In my case, I had two wins the day before yesterday and then got the other 8 wins the following day, while declining a couple people along the way. I received the trophy right after the tenth win during the "finish him" sequence. 

Edited by eBallAmadeus355

6 minutes ago, eBallAmadeus355 said:

I just got this yesterday and can confirm that declining an opponent does not end your streak nor does the length of time it takes.  In my case, I had two wins the day before yesterday and then got the other 8 wins the following day. I received the trophy right after the tenth win during the fatality sequence. 

Okay, I was being paranoid and re-downloading after every decline because I wasn't sure.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

I’m not sure if it’s just me, but my progress isn’t saving. Usually id be leveling up with every win, but it keeps resetting. I’ve already won two matches in a row, too. Is it because they are quitting on me that it doesn’t count? I’ve managed to complete the finish him sequence with no issues and even ended the match with points added, but when I get to the online menu and back at Level 1.

20 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

does anyone know if quitality count as a win?

If someone disconnects, it doesn’t count. But it also doesn’t affect your win streak, you can just get another win and all is well.

When I was going for it, I counted 9 wins but had 10 on results. When I checked it, I saw I had one disconnect. When I got the 11th win, the trophy popped.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

46 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

If someone disconnects, it doesn’t count. But it also doesn’t affect your win streak, you can just get another win and all is well.

When I was going for it, I counted 9 wins but had 10 on results. When I checked it, I saw I had one disconnect. When I got the 11th win, the trophy popped.

thanks for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...

I can also confirm it works as of 15/01/2021

Wins by your opponent quitting don't count so don't include them in your count.

Make sure the game saves after every win and then back up. I waited about 20 seconds after every win/loss before backing up/Restoring

Also don't be too afraid of players with hundreds of wins, I beat a few of those on the way, just try your best!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...