Missables?

WatertownsFinest

Which ones look missable? It looks like a standard R & C list. Considering it's basically a remake of the original game and half the trophies are based on what appear to be skill points there shouldn't be anything missable. You have to play through it twice anyway because of the Challenge mode trophy. 

Which ones look missable? It looks like a standard R & C list. Considering it's basically a remake of the original game and half the trophies are based on what appear to be skill points there shouldn't be anything missable. You have to play through it twice anyway because of the Challenge mode trophy.

The safecracker one looks missable to meet but I'm not sure since its been a while since I've played any of these games

The safecracker one looks missable to meet but I'm not sure since its been a while since I've played any of these games

Aaaah, I didn't notice that one. Yeah that might be missable, if you aren't allowed to replay the puzzles after using autohack on them. Just don't use it though and you won't miss it. Wasn't any autofinish puzzle options in the old games. :P 

Safecracker

When Sheep Fly

Death By disco

These are the only trophies that I think are permanently missable as pressing square once during the mandatory trespasser hacks voids the trophy (Optional ones CAN'T be hacked BTW) and certain enemies don't appear to respawn when revisiting a planet.

Not really missable but

Master of War

Maximising Potential

Having infinite ammo on prevents weapon growth. You won't get any weapon exp so the best option is to repeatedly commit suicide if you keep running ammo when it comes to weapon farming.

Cha-Ching

The bolt multiplier resets even WITH invincibility turned on (The Clank and flying missions too I think) so make sure to never get hit until the multiplier reaches x20.

There is about 4 Missable trophies.

Death By Disco (Use the Groovitron/Groovibomb on every enemy including bosses, some enemies do not respawn)

This was the last trophy I got and it can be the most annoying one because you must use the Groovitron/Groovibomb on all 48 types of enemies. Beware as some enemies do not respawn. For more help, use this video:

Not My Job (On Rilgar, allow the Extermibots to kill 35 Amoeboids, missable when you complete the level)

This trophy is only missable if you kill the Amoeboids instead of letting the Extermibots do the job. The best area to do this is the area where you encounter the first tank (area where you Swingshot to the Gadgetron Vendor), just stay on the platform and in about 10 minutes or so you should get the trophy.

When Sheep Fly (Use the Sheepinator on a Blarg Helicopter Pilot, can be done on Kalebo III in area before Hoverboard Race, enemy doesn't respawn if you advance too far)

You can either get this in your first playthrough because the Sheepinator is available when you get to Kalebo III or in Challenge mode on Kerwan because you can encounter the Blarg Helicopter Pilot for the first time. You just have to kill the enemy with the Sheepinator and this trophy should pop.

Safecracker (Complete every Trespasser puzzle without Autohack, Autohacking just once disables the trophy and must start over in Challenge mode)

This trophy is simple enough if you are really good with puzzles. In almost every Trespasser puzzle except the Optional ones you can press Square to Autohack. However, Autohacking just once will disable the trophy and must start over again. There are 16 puzzles total and you must solve all 16 without help to gain this trophy.

I hope this helps with the Missable Trophies.

Edited by TheMotorDan