Titanfall 2 June 12th

loljens

Titanfall 2 has just been confirmed by Playstations EU twitter account!

https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/719555686242201601

Watch the teaser trailer here

https://t.co/4NL7IhAH8C

I may be one of the few people who actually loved the first on PC, So Im really looking forward to this! :)

EDIT: The Gameplay trailer will be released on June 12th, My Appologies

Edited by BestGregger

I may be one of the few people who actually loved the first on PC, So Im really looking forward to this! :)

My understanding is that the MP quickly dried up and, apart from a hardcore group on XBO, is completely dead now. 

It looks totally dead on Steam

Why do they think that a second attempt at this franchise will achieve different results?

That's the question they need to answer if they want an audience wider than "the few people who actually loved the first" to come back for Titanfall 2

That's because Titanfall is an EA game, thus only playable through Origin. Not entirely sure what game you linked though.

That's a creation of Titanfall documentary or something that he linked.

Imo Titanfall was a very refreshing and fun game and been on PS4 and the seemingly ever growing shooter fanbase on the PS4 this time should give this series a big boost sales wise and defiantly a game to look forward to

• Like 1

Nice trailer.

My understanding is that the MP quickly dried up and, apart from a hardcore group on XBO, is completely dead now. 

Why do they think that a second attempt at this franchise will achieve different results?

Too be honest, TF is more of a console game than a PC one. The second game will do good, I don't think PC players will be quick to jump on it but on PS4/X1, it will do good. 

That's because Titanfall is an EA game, thus only playable through Origin. Not entirely sure what game you linked though.

Detective GAF on the case! :D

I never played titanfall 1 because it looked mediocre, had no story and you played against bots online lol. 

Some bots some players. I have no interest it that at alll so even if the game did look good, which imo it didn't, the bot thing would've stopped me from playing it anyway. 

The teaser trailer is garbage. Given how fast that thing died I don't think it's worthy of a teaser trailer. 

Teaser trailers are usually for things with a massive amount of hype around them... titanfall isn't that lmao. 

Tbh, it seems most people are sick to death of the future super soldier spam we've had for the last couple of years. 

There was a point with MoH, Homefront, CoD and Battlefield that people just got sick and tired of the basic military FPS, so at first the future stuff was welcomed. 

Now everyone and their mum has played a bloody future FPS game and it seems like a lot of people are screaming out for a basic military FPS that isn't another generic, same old same old battlefield title lol. 

I don't see where Titan fall fits in tbh. Destiny 2 will be coming soon, the next CoD is in space lol... dead on arrival and then Titanfall pops up... who the fuck is gonna play titanfall. 

Homefront is coming as well, doom 4, Cod: Space Jam, another generic battlefield game with slight changes from the last and then TitanFall. 

Good luck. 

Unless titanfall 2 drastically changes it up and gives FPS fans what they want, it's DOA for sure. 

Edited by AlphaTrash