CANADIANS! Do NOT buy Dirt Rally digitally.

Proteus-Ridley

I hate our dollar right now...but then again I don't buy games at full price unless they are for the Vita day 1 physically. It been hurting the vita games...

Digital flash sale or under 20 for PS3 physical games. Under 40 for PS4 games.

Why would anyone pay 80 dollars for a racing game...I would understand if it was Witcher 3, Fallout 4 at day 1.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

Digital pricing is almost always way more expensive, even some psp games on the store are still full price

I haven't found them to be that off (EDIT: Though for some older games I do agree with you there, I was talking newly released games), this is the first time I've seen a $20 difference tbh.

Edited by IceDoesntHelp

I am not sure if anyone is aware of this, but digital sales have no tax.  So all those 69.99 in the stores are actually 79.09 after tax (in Ontario), so it isn't as big a gap as you may think.

That is true, but the 59.99 (Wal-mart) is still significantly cheaper, as well as having the ability of bringing/trading it back when done.

That is true, but the 59.99 (Wal-mart) is still significantly cheaper, as well as having the ability of bringing/trading it back when done.

Very true, but Walmart clearly has some special deal as every other site is charging more for it.  Both physical copies and digital copies have their pros and cons, and outside of the special sale at Walmart, the prices are not as far apart as they seem.

That being said, I have noticed that physical prices drop significantly faster than digital prices do, especially if you look into the used game market.  But none of that helps if you want a new game right away.