I am the 5%

GuzzaGaming

Please can someone tell me how the F**K to unlock this piece of crap trophy...

* Win an event using the headcam (which is the description of the trophy)

* Win an event using the headcam and forcing external cameras to off

* Win an event using the headcam, forcing external cameras to off and turning HUD completely off

* Win an event using the headcam, forcing external cameras to off, turning HUD completely off and disabling Cockpit Driver & Wheel

* ALL of the above + all driver assists OFF + custom league 12 stage (Maximum attack pinged) - post from Lord_Of_Ra :: using http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/dirt-rally/287171-i-am-5-maximum-attack-trophies-easy-guide.html

* Win an event using the headcam - using a Custom Event 1 stage (When Jon Met Paul pinged) - post from Need4Weed2

* SOLUTION HEREhttp://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/36615-i-am-the-5/#entry963543

I am playing the championship rally circuits.

As you may have noticed I get quite pi**ed off with vague descriptions which are NOT true!

HELP!!

~GG~

Edited by GuzzaGaming

I just got this trophy too. I don't know why I didn't get it in career since I always use cockpit view but to get it I made a Custom Rally, one stage in Germany and before the stage started I turned the HUD off and turned the "force no external cam" on. After I won the stage the trophy popped. 

Parker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Old thread I know, but just wondering if anyone else is still having problems with this trophy unlocking?

I've tried the settings listed above and no luck. I've tried doing this in League, Custom Event and Custom Championship.

Against the AI and also tried Personal Best. Nothing seems to work. I've also tried a number of different settings (not that it should matter since only being in headcam should matter).

I got a chunk of other trophies by doing League but this one didn't pop when it should have.

I've even tried with a brand new save file, and also on another PS4.

Headcam is not my normal view (and this is not an easy game either) so it isn't easy for me to keep winning or even driving in this view :(

• 3 weeks later...
On 17.5.2020 at 7:36 AM, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Old thread I know, but just wondering if anyone else is still having problems with this trophy unlocking?

I've tried the settings listed above and no luck. I've tried doing this in League, Custom Event and Custom Championship.

Against the AI and also tried Personal Best. Nothing seems to work. I've also tried a number of different settings (not that it should matter since only being in headcam should matter).

I got a chunk of other trophies by doing League but this one didn't pop when it should have.

I've even tried with a brand new save file, and also on another PS4.

Headcam is not my normal view (and this is not an easy game either) so it isn't easy for me to keep winning or even driving in this view :(

The "allow exterior cameras" setting should still be set to on. If you struggle playing with it, use this guide.

Edited by Alex_R-13

1 hour ago, Alex_R-13 said:

The "allow exterior cameras" setting should still be set to on. If you struggle playing with it, use this guide.

Thanks, I will try it all again but I have actually tried doing all of that several times and it wouldn't unlock :( I've tried a few different combinations of settings and in different modes but it just doesn't want to pop for me. But I'll try again and make sure exterior cameras is set to Allow. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Headcam from the start
  • 2 events
    • In TWO different leagues
    • In a Custom Event
  • Exterior cams are enabled
  • All of the other Game Preferences settings match everyone else's here
  • Co-Driver Calls set to Normal

...and still nothing. Sheesh. I'm totally out of time to use the League feature, too, any clue what else I might be missing that I'll need to do this offline?