7 hours ago, Moostache7 said:
  • Headcam from the start
  • 2 events
    • In TWO different leagues
    • In a Custom Event
  • Exterior cams are enabled
  • All of the other Game Preferences settings match everyone else's here
  • Co-Driver Calls set to Normal

...and still nothing. Sheesh. I'm totally out of time to use the League feature, too, any clue what else I might be missing that I'll need to do this offline?

From what I was told and what worked for me was 1 event with 2 stages. Not 2 events with 1 stage each. 

Do you also have more than just yourself in the league? I have 2 (my main and my alt) in my league and it popped as soon as I finished the race. The event hadn't even finished, nor had I even done a race on my alt. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Riiszk said:

From what I was told and what worked for me was 1 event with 2 stages. Not 2 events with 1 stage each. 

Do you also have more than just yourself in the league? I have 2 (my main and my alt) in my league and it popped as soon as I finished the race. The event hadn't even finished, nor had I even done a race on my alt. 

When I said 2 events I misused the terminology; I meant the 1 event with 2 stages as one of my two bullet points.

I had another account in the league, as well.

18 hours ago, shaunnn191 said:

Other than tips mentioned here and in my previous post there's not much else I can suggest

But FYI, you can cancel a League instead of waiting for the minimum 3 hours, I unlocked GG and When Jon Met Paul this way, so don't rule out the Leagues just yet.

I got those both to pop as well and still no I Am The 5%

18 hours ago, iXanon said:

Also make sure you have no single player championships in progress.. that appears to prevent some trophies unlocking at times.

This might be doing it, ugh