31 posts in this topic

• Headcam from the start
  • 2 events
    • In TWO different leagues
    • In a Custom Event
  • Exterior cams are enabled
  • All of the other Game Preferences settings match everyone else's here
  • Co-Driver Calls set to Normal

...and still nothing. Sheesh. I'm totally out of time to use the League feature, too, any clue what else I might be missing that I'll need to do this offline?

1 hour ago, Moostache7 said:
  • Headcam from the start
  • 2 events
    • In a Custom Event

...and still nothing. Sheesh. I'm totally out of time to use the League feature, too, any clue what else I might be missing that I'll need to do this offline?

Other than tips mentioned here and in my previous post there's not much else I can suggest

But FYI, you can cancel a League instead of waiting for the minimum 3 hours, I unlocked GG and When Jon Met Paul this way, so don't rule out the Leagues just yet.

Also make sure you have no single player championships in progress.. that appears to prevent some trophies unlocking at times.

7 hours ago, Moostache7 said:
  • Headcam from the start
  • 2 events
    • In a Custom Event

From what I was told and what worked for me was 1 event with 2 stages. Not 2 events with 1 stage each. 

Do you also have more than just yourself in the league? I have 2 (my main and my alt) in my league and it popped as soon as I finished the race. The event hadn't even finished, nor had I even done a race on my alt. 

12 hours ago, Riiszk said:

From what I was told and what worked for me was 1 event with 2 stages. Not 2 events with 1 stage each. 

Do you also have more than just yourself in the league? I have 2 (my main and my alt) in my league and it popped as soon as I finished the race. The event hadn't even finished, nor had I even done a race on my alt. 

When I said 2 events I misused the terminology; I meant the 1 event with 2 stages as one of my two bullet points.

I had another account in the league, as well.

18 hours ago, shaunnn191 said:

Other than tips mentioned here and in my previous post there's not much else I can suggest

But FYI, you can cancel a League instead of waiting for the minimum 3 hours, I unlocked GG and When Jon Met Paul this way, so don't rule out the Leagues just yet.

I got those both to pop as well and still no I Am The 5%

18 hours ago, iXanon said:

Also make sure you have no single player championships in progress.. that appears to prevent some trophies unlocking at times.

This might be doing it, ugh