"Ding" Trophy.

Pixel

For those having problems with this trophy, I believe I have found a workaround.

Note to staff: Feel free to close this thread and add below description as a tip should this be a proved solution. I would have done so myself but operate primarily from a mobile device and could not find an add tip option.

Once you launch the game, go to Battlegrounds option in the menus, you should be presented with two adjacent windows. The key information here you are looking for is your members online. If you have made your own clan just for this trophy, it will either say 0/1 or 1/1 members online. If it says 0/1, restart the game and log in to Battlegrounds again. Once you have it saying 1/1, you can then proceed to earn or boost your win. To double check if a win has actually been merited, navigate to clan hub on the Battlegrounds menu, then cycle this menu for clan stats. You will want to look for progress to next level. It will take 4 or 5 wins to get to level 2 (I think being a losing streak before earning a win merits more points somehow, or perhaps it just glitched for me). Occasionally, the game will bounce your members online back to 0/1, or at least it did in my experience, so check after each match or win, (for me, it seemed to bounce back to 0/1 after 3 matches). I hope this helps in any way.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Seems to work. Thank you Pixel. ?

Edit: Managed to get the trophy. Was more successful when I selected "Create League Match" as opposed to "Play League Match". Doesn't work 100% of the time though.

Edited by Rojoco

F*** developers and server! They don't know how to make servers! I have no words after years where server was closed, kick you for fun or not a count statistics.. Sure in a future playstation will add in free month ps+ games where server was down 10 years ago but multi trophies still have. Its impossible to my mind how they are f*** us without vaseline. 

After win match .. "not acces to server" and again and again.. I am angry cause I have enought treating like this -_- 

• 2 weeks later...

another good tip if you are starting fresh is to try and join a clan that is close to levelling up.  Use to search feature, and find a public clan with an open spot in any of the regions, and check their community points.  You want one that's at level 1 and with 65 points.  After 1 win, that should put you at 70 points which is what you need to get to level 2.

Confirmed this when I was helping someone else get the trophy.  He was brand new, we tried my theory, and 1 win later, he had the trophy.

• Like 1

Hi i got the point about this trophy 

For lvl up clan to lvl 2 there is progress and if u want to check it go to clan state and then u must go to right or left page  i mean u should press on triangles on both site that show u clan progress and there is %  that show next lvl if it get 100% u can get trophy.  

Note: all my records still are zero  by the way i got trophy zore record are not important.

And close application and start it after every game 

Gl

Edited by despoteee
  • Like 1

Glad this trophy is easy.  It's my last online-required one.

Edit: My clan progress is stuck at 42% (30 community points).  I won at least 7 clan matches by now, 5 in a row.

Edit 2: I got the trophy to pop.  I did it with a friend who created a clan and we did it 1v1.  We had to close and reopen Worms Battlegrounds each time.  Thanks to @Pixel for that tip because that's what got it to work.  It just sucks that I had to boost the trophy to get my stats to register whereas winning legit matches didn't seem to work.  I also think they can't quit or leave, which is also dumb seeing as that should count as a win.

Edited by Froopy

• 2 months later...