Parker's 5 Year, $50 Giveaway (And Some Other Prizes)

Parker

Want $50?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Want Some Free Money?

• Yep
    • Shut Your Whore Mouth, Parker

Since my butt was one of the ones that was pretty hurt  over the LIKE to WIN contests, I am pretty happy with this contest. So much so, I still liked the OP because it is a great contest :)

Now to enter the other two contests

MY VOTE FOR FORUM MEMBER

My vote goes for Dragon-Archon. I first got to know Dragon when he asked if he could tag along on my Borderlands playthrough to help get the General's treasure. Our mutual hatred of that game cemented a bond and Dragon's SWEET invincible shield made the rest of those trophies easier to get :) He then helped me get the X-Com multiplayer trophy and bothers me constantly about finishing up the plat ^_^

So besides being a good booster he also comes up with fun events for us all. I mean the Star Ocean Epic Quest has introduced me to quite a few members I wouldn't have talked to if it wasn't for the thread. To think it all started with this innocent comment from Dragon Here. There is also the Plat Rain days which was a ton of fun and once SO4 is done there is the Catherine thread :).

He is also one of the most active members and a great addition to the Guide Team. I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone on this site that wouldn't think this would be a good pick :).

WHY DID I JOIN PSNPROFILES.

Well I was googling Pretty Sexy Nude Profiles and this site popped up ^_^. I didn't find any of those, but i found a pretty kickass community that I have enjoyed being a part of for the last 4 years :).

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

I nominate Paige for being just as perverted as me!~  :awesome:

As for why i come to psnp, i'm gonna give it the full rundown; i remember i used to lurk this site a lot back when YGC (YourGamerCards) was still a thing, i also remember i used to like the layout of YGC way more than the old psnp layout, which is the reason i had YGC as my main resource of tracking my trophy progress.

When YGC died, i only knew psnp back then and moved here completely. The main reason i use psnp is to... well... check my trophy progress. See what i'm missing and what the hidden trophies are, now a days we have less laggy devices to do such thing like the Vita, PS App and the PS4 and i've come to know of other trophy-tracking sites over the years but i still use psnp because i've grown accustomed to its layout and how easy it is to use.  :)

• Like 1

I nominate the connman88. I think that people who have been active here since the start should get something and he is one of the few originals I can remember that still posts. Aside from you Parker, of course.

Stay awesome connman.

Edited by BeautifulTorment
  • Like 1

I came to this site in a round-a-bout way.  I first joined TA when a Welsh GTA IV boosting partner of mine said it was an easy site to track your achievements.  When I began gaming almost exclusively on my PS3, I joined TT as it was the sister-site.  Over time I found myself going outside TT for answers quite frequently, plus it was limited in 'friends' and I wanted the ability to check other profiles beyond the few I was allowed to add as friends.  That's when I found this site.  You can scan anyone at anytime, which was perfect for my game-related-stalkery needs.  In the end it proved a valuable tool beyond checking out others profiles.  I find the layout of my trophy page to be much more pleasing than other sites, and I eventually found the forums as well.  That's pretty much all there is to it.

So yeah, long story short, ninja-stalking for the win :ninja:

Well, I'm unsure who I would nominate for the $20 giveaway, because I can't really just name 1 person (and I would probably forget someone if I named everyone..)..

As for why I joined PSNP, long ago someone introduced me to the site (a few weeks before I actually join), at the time most trophy tracking sites were being took down or  weren't that well structured, so PSNP clean and nice design caught up my attention and I ended up joining. Since then I have moved most of my activity over here as far as forum stuff goes, while I keep GameFAQs and PS3trophies.org as my backup resource data fonts (I'm originally from GameFAQs after all..). I stay more around here because the community is somewhat more friendly then on the other sites (but then I usually don't get much involved into community stuff.. except here for the past few weeks).

It's been interesting to see the site evolve while it still have some of it's fundamental charms from when it was created (clean and easy to understand trophy tracking data, even tough I think we don't need so much statistic info.. but it's cool to look at it from time to time).

And thanks for this really generous giveaway Parker!

I voted yes (of course)

For the $20 I'd nominate AristauesGiovani. When I joined the Let's Play SAO: Hollow Fragment event and asked for help, he helped me level my characters, gave me some high level weapons and armor and gave me $100,000,000 Col (currency) which also popped a trophy for me. This would be a good way for me to give something back to someone who helped me out of kindness.

I came to psnprofiles because I was looking for trophy guides and people to play games with. I wasn't expecting it to be as detailed as it is though. Thanks to psnprofiles (and my fellow boosters) I have been able to finish off games that I never thought would be possible on my own, AC Brotherhood and R&C Q-Force to name a couple. I visit this website every day and I always find something new to read about or play or help someone with.

Thank you Parker for your generous give away contest  :D

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 2

I nominate DizzyDavidson for the $20. He's such a swell guy. xD

As to why I come to PSNP?

1. Well I love looking at my and others' profile

2. Gaming sessions (haven't used it in a while but it helped me out greatly to find some cool peeps)

3. And I guess the forum is kind of cool too

Good giveaway :D

Why did i come to this site:

Hmm, well, i was looking for guides, and i saw that xbox had a fourm, so i was really hoping that we have one as well for PS3, and that's how i got here :D i love the design, the community and how much you can really have fun here, with good topics and helping each other to earn some trophies!

I would like to nominate HardXDXtraga. I would not have gotten through Soul Sacrifice with him! Lol

And I like this site because I always find myself checking it. Wondering which trophy I'm going to go for next, which what my next game should be.

I'm consistently checking trophy rarities, completion time, etc.

Bottom line, I'm addicted to this site and I'm okay with that! 

I nominate effdeegee, because he frequently goes on buying sprees where he gets everyone and their mother a premium subscription.

As for why I like PSNP so much, I feel that it is the cleanest trophy website, where everything looks professional and is easy to use. (PSNTL looks disgusting, imo). Also, the community feels compact enough that you can recognize almost every posted, which creates a nicer environment than something like .org where you recognize a couple of frequent posters and then nobody else.

PSNP doesn't spam you with constant ads either. PlayStation Lifestyle is borderline unusable on iPad because of the constant adverts that cover the entire page with a very tiny in the corner. 

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

I nominate Superbuu3 for the $20 because despite him being quite unwell recently he still organised sessions, he still answered questions on the forum and for me most importnatly he answered questions in PM too, which really helped alot, i instantly felt like i could talk to him and that i had known him for some time. Top guy.

As for why i come to PSNP, i don't really know. I am not really a forum type of person but I guess PSNP is different in that when you sit down and take your shoes off you just don't want to stand back up and leave... it's that type of place.

So many giveaways o.O Wow =D But damn, 5 years... that's quite an achievement!

Yes, who doesn't want free monezzz? :awesome:

20$ giveaway: I would like to nominate Sly because without him, nothing would happen, right? =D But I guess he isn't that kind of guy who would accept compensation for thing he loves to do :D So I'll nominate BlindMango. Next to Sly and you he definitely does most for the site. And... he has to read through my weeb requests for header images and through wall of moonrunes in my guides. =D And all of this while reading and correcting other guides and header images. Keep it up, Mango :ninja:

10$ giveaway: Um... it's been two years, kinda hard to remember =D I definitely know I joined the site for beautiful layout and trophy cards. I especially liked the game ranks. When I joined, I wasn't really a trophy hunter so... I guess PSNP made me one =D What I'm really wondering is what was the trigger to join forums. I do remember starting with a little text guide for Let's Fish Hooked On but I'm pretty sure I wasn't active by that time. And since I can no longer filter my first post due to forum limitations, I have nothing that could help me remembering, lol xD In any case, I'm glad the trigger... triggered :)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1