Parker's 5 Year, $50 Giveaway (And Some Other Prizes)

Parker

Want $50?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Want Some Free Money?

• Yep
    • Shut Your Whore Mouth, Parker

Apologies for the extreme delay, I've been working a ton of forced overtime and then spending time with my wife and son on my weekend since I don't get to see them in the week. 

Anyway, the winner of the $50 PSN card is Waffles! Congratulations on being the lucky winner, buddy!

The $10 winner is Quickdrawjoe, I thought you had the best story, so you get $10 for sharing it.  B)

When I'm not such a lazy bastard I'll compile all the names of the people nominated for the $20 reward (unless some awesome PSNP member wants to do that for me and either PM it to me or just post the names  :lol:) and get a poll up for you all to vote on. 

Enjoy the prizes guys, for everyone else lets enjoy some Warren Zevon together. 

<snip>

Parker

Thanks! :D I'll link the post HERE for anyone who wants to read my heartwarming story.  I'm also selling the rights to Lifetime.  Coming soon... a Lifetime original movie... Forever Bronze, The Quikdrawjoe Story :awesome:

Congrats to the winners!

I don't mind compiling the list of names nominated. Then again, do we even need a poll? Pretty sure Dragon-Archon is going to win considering how many times he was mentioned in the nominations.  :)

This, if nominations were representative of votes he would win hands down.  I guess we could have one just for the sake of fairness :P

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 1

Thank you so much, Parker! :D

Apologies for the extreme delay, I've been working a ton of forced overtime and then spending time with my wife and son on my weekend since I don't get to see them in the week. 

Enjoy the prizes guys, for everyone else lets enjoy some Warren Zevon together. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3JmtMCJ0ok

Hey, no worries! Family and work are both very important.

Great music choice too. :) Back when MTV showed the good stuff (and actual music).

Congrats to the winners :yay:.

I don't mind compiling the list of names nominated. Then again, do we even need a poll? Pretty sure Dragon-Archon is going to win considering how many times he was mentioned in the nominations.  :)

EDIT: PM'd you the list. 

This, if nominations were representative of votes he would win hands down.  I guess we could have one just for the sake of fairness :P

I just assumed it was going to be decided with a RNG site, instead of looking at who got the most votes :dunno:. That way everyone has a chance to win and I won't have wasted so much time narrowing down my list of 60+ names to a manageable 10. Though I wouldn't mind if the winner was decided based on amount of votes :ninja:.

Congrats to the winners :yay:.

I just assumed it was going to be decided with a RNG site, instead of looking at who got the most votes :dunno:. That way everyone has a chance to win and I won't have wasted so much time narrowing down my list of 60+ names to a manageable 10. Though I wouldn't mind if the winner was decided based on amount of votes :ninja:.

I believe Parker has said that he is going to create a poll of all nominated members and then have everyone vote in the poll for the winner. All those votes you got in the nomination process don't matter since that just got you in the poll, but it's probably a good sign that you are the favorite to win the poll. 

I believe Parker has said that he is going to create a poll of all nominated members and then have everyone vote in the poll for the winner. All those votes you got in the nomination process don't matter since that just got you in the poll, but it's probably a good sign that you are the favorite to win the poll. 

A poll can only have 3 questions with each 20 possible answers. Each question will probably have one answer that says something like "none of the above", so that leaves 57 places for member usernames. If a poll is created it in this thread, there's only room for 2 more questions. I'm not sure how many members were nominated, so can't say if it'll fit in the poll.

A poll can only have 3 questions with each 20 possible answers. Each question will probably have one answer that says something like "none of the above", so that leaves 57 places for member usernames. If a poll is created it in this thread, there's only room for 2 more questions. I'm not sure how many members were nominated, so can't say if it'll fit in the poll.

There were 47-49 (I think a couple might have been banned since they can't be found) members nominated. Guess Parker could remove that original question since that part is over or create a new thread for the poll. Who knows, I'm sure Parker will figure something out.  :dunno:

Edited by MStalker58

There were 47-49 (I think a couple might have been banned since they can't be found) members nominated. Guess Parker could remove that original question since that part is over or create a new thread for the poll. Who knows, I'm sure Parker will figure something out.  :dunno:

The poll gets buggy when removing a question and typing something else. The votes people already left won't disappear.