Favorite 5 Games Ever?

WOWJAREDISCOOL

I was kind of curious to see what everyone's top 5 list for favorite games would be. Any console or PC i don't really care.

5. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus

4. Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

3. Pokemon: Fire Red (480+ Hours)

2. Sly 2: Band of Thieves

1. Modern Warfare 2.. A horrific love-hate relationship. But in the end I've played over 600 Hours in multi-player alone.

1 - Digimon Digital Card Battle - PS1 - Played it in PS1, PS2, PS3, PC (emulator) Favorite game and favorite series and I have to thank my life for it.

2 - Spyro 2 - PS1 - good game I hope they come back to this Spyro, not the Spyro (Skylanders) or the Spyro (Legend of Spyro), and they bring him to PS All Stars.

3 - WWE'12 - PS3 - The only reason I wanted PS3 but it took me 8 months, but have it and playing WWE Universe mode.

4 - Sonic Heroes - PS2 - My 1st PS2 game, and don't regret it. I a few times play it again.

5 - Pokemon Blue, Red & Green - Game Boy Advance - My 1st game (Blue) then stopped saving, buyed Red, stopped saving, buyed Green, still saves, let's play it.

Edited by helder-paulino

Don't have my list in any order (besides Uncharted 3, the best game I've played) and are at least my top 10. Oh, and if the game is from a series, then the series also counts in the top 5 series.

1. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (What can I say?? This game is the best game hands down that I've played. Sad, funny, emotional, action-packed, and loveable characters with references from past games that brought a smile to my face. It felt as if I was on a journey with these characters since the first game and they felt real.)

Heavy Rain (Loved this game from start to finish and almost made me bawl up and cry, literally a roller coaster of emotion the whole time. Finished up about 5 times but sadly had to sell it to pick up another game. Wish I still had it.... :( )

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (This game was great. It was emotional and almost brought tears to my eyes due to Raiden being a struggling dark hero with nothing to lose and Snake having all his life given everything to protect the world in which we live in. Characters were outstanding and wish they were real people. Loved it!)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (With a plot that kept me engaged emotionally and mentally, Deus Ex provided great gameplay and a tale of corruption, deception, death, corporations, vengeance, greed, and what it really means to be human. It had a story which almost resembled the real world and stuff which had plague my mind even before I played the game. Mind blown and exhilirated from beginning to end.)

Could't pick a 5th for the top 5, so this 4 will have to do. Love these games to death.

• Like 2

They are in order

1.Uncharted 2(the best out of the series,so much fun and action,played through the story plenty of times,played through the online countless of times,was one of the best.)

2. Fallout 3(got it at 100%,i couldn't stop playing it,it was fun the whole way through.)

3.Shadows of the damned(WOW,i love this game,the most underrated game ever,really good.)

3.Heavy rain(It was a tie,wow this game is awesome,great story,it was better than most movies,this game is amazing with choices that made u think.)

4. Mass effect 2(I have played this so many times i forgot.)

4. Jak 2(This brought me into gaming ever since i was a kid i have played it over and over.)

5.Dead space(the only game out there that could make me jump,really good story.)

Edited by drummerklg

Kinda hurts to see Final Fantasy 7, the game that made me love the PlayStation, fall off this list, but...

(In no order)

Final Fantasy Tactics (Cloud's still here, good for him)

Enslaved

Mass Effect 2 (and the rest of the series)

Saints Row: The Third

Singing Games (Karaoke Revolution / Rock Band)

Well here is my top 5 games although due to the list being dominated by two series so I put my top 5 series underneath it.

1: Hyperdimension Neptunia - This game beats it's sequel in my eyes due to the humour and references used in it although it has a bit of an inferior battle system the healing used in this one was far more strategic for those who had a brain to understand how percentages worked.

2: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - A bit slower than Calamity Trigger in the pace of it's fights but the new characters and developments in the story are really great too bad the OP animation went downhill for this one and didn't pick up again until EXTEND. This would've been harder to choose to place here if it didn't have a combo challenge/trial mode...

3: Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - The new characters were good but I didn't like the fact I had to wait until near end game to use Neptune but Nepgear isn't too bad but the lack of good references and a few character changes made this drop a bit.

4: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - A fast paced and really good looking 2D fighter which seemed so intimidating to me at first that I thought I wouldn't get the hang of it, great game and I liked the fact it didn't have a god awful trial/challenge mode... then Continuum Shift decides to add one...

5: Persona 4 - A nice blend of a dating sim, dungeon crawling and JRPG elements all rolled into one not to mention the story, characters, music and animation used for cutscenes, I can't wait for Golden's release too bad I will be waiting for Arena though...

My Top 5 Game Series

1: Hyperdimension Neptunia

2: BlazBlue

3: Persona 4

4: Hatsune Miku Project Diva

5: Atelier (Arland Saga)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried to do these lists so many times in my head and it feels like I've got a different top five every time. This is what it is for the moment...

5 - Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night (PS1)

4 - Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS2)

3 - SSX 3 (PS2)

2 - Fallout 3 & DLC (PS3)

1 - Okami (PS2)

I can say that every time I do this list Okami is my #1. I've just always been hooked on it and I'm ecstatic that they are coming out with an HD reboot of it. Yes I do know that Fallout was a buggy mess, but that aside, for this console generation few games have sucked me into their world like it did. Check back with me later though, I'm sure I'll have thought of something else or changed my mind. ;)

• Like 1

1. Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 -> endless fun.

2. Final Fantasy 8 -> the best RPG I've ever played.

3. The Monkey Island games -> Guybrush Threepwood!!!! .

4. Plants vs Zombies -> simple yet very addictive.

5. Saints Row: The Third -> over the top action and plenty of it.

If I had to write another list tomorrow it would probably be a very different one ... I've played too many great games :lol:

Oooooh! I need to put Sim City in there too! And Command and Conquer! And Doom! And Super Metroid! And Streetfighter! And Mortal Kombat! And Dune! And .... And ... :holy:

• Like 1

In no particular order

• Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past (SNES) - Still the best Zelda in my opinion and the 1st RPG that I ever completed
  • Theme Park (PC) - The original on the PC and one of the 1st games I ever did an all nighter with B)
  • Final Fantasy VIII (PS1) - For me IMHO this is much better than VII
  • Silent Hill 1 (PS1) - Love this game but don't play with the lights out (Or do if you like your scares :lol: )
  • Batman: Asylum and City (PS3 / PC) - The BEST superhero games ever coded. (It does help that I am a Batman fan :yay:)

If you asked me to do this list again like others have said I'd probably come up with a completely different list lol

• Like 1

I'm not going to repeat games from the same series. I'll just list my favourite game in the series. Otherwise my list would only consist of two video game franchises :)

1-Silent Hill 2

2-Metal Gear Solid 2

3-Mass Effect 2

4-Fallout 3

5-Gundam Extreme Vs

Honourable mentions (a few games that would be on my top 20 PS3 games and HD remasters list): Nier, Portal 2, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Yakuza 4, Shadow of the Colossus, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Dragon Age: Origins, IL-2: Birds of Prey, Oblivion

Edited by Crimson-Cobalt

Not in any particular order:

1. Deadspace

2. Bioshock

3. Batman

4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution

5. Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Also admire for originality and quality: Bayonetta - Vanquish - Mirror's Edge - Portal (Both) - Rayman: Origins

Sorry, couldn't resist mentioning my top 10 :P

• Like 1