5. Crash Bandicoot 3 + Crash Team Racing

bonus:

Adventure Island 2+3 for NES, Super Street Fighter 4/ Street Fighter X Tekken

• Like 1

In no particular order:

Doom (PC, SNES)

Final Fantasy III (SNES)

Mario Kart (SNES, N64, GC, Wii)

WarCraft, WarCraft II, Warcraft III (PC, I couldn't leave any of them off, but didn't have room to fan them out.)

Civilization IV (PC)

Honorable mention: Super Smash Brothers, World of WarCraft, Dragon Age: Origins, Super Mario Brothers 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Er... not a lot of PS3 considering it's on the PSN forums...

I believe that its impossible for me to answer this question truthfully as I have played hundreds of games (maybe even over a thousand) all my life.

So I'm just going to give you my top 5 ps3 games:

1. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Mass Effect 2

4. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

5. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

• Like 1

5-Red Dead Redemption(overall an amazing game, story, multiplayer, dlc, just epic)

4-Final Fantasy X(I was young, but I loved this game

3-Shogun II total war( I have like 150 hours on steam for this game) and I don't play it that much

2-Mass Effect 2(amazing game.)

1-Battlefield 3(not just the game, but by playing it I have met amazing people, countless of fun, and it's longivity has amaze me, I can't play a game longer than a week, I get bored)

I will post top 5 favorite PS3 games which I played over the last, almost 3 years.

1.Heavy Rain

2.God of War 3

3.Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves

4.Red Dead Redemption

5.Dante's Inferno

-.- It's too easy to choose all top games at PS3.. At PS2 times It's were impossible to choose your top 20...

• 2 weeks later...

im not able to decided which of these is best so ill just say my fav 5

Ratchet & Clank PS2 (the original)- this was the game that turned gaming into a passion for me i played it over and over again and found all the gold bolts without looking them up online

Crash Bandicoot Warped PS1- this was my very first video game ever and although it is old and outdated that will not change the fact that this game kicked ass

Dragon Age Origins PS3- i fell in love with this game as soon as i started playing it i have done 2 full play throughs where i did every single mission before beating the game and am working on my 3rd to get the platinum. the story is so engaging and there is so much to do as well as the fact that as the story progresses you become more and more attached to the characters.

Fallout 3 PS3- this game blew my mind when i played it the game is huge there is so much to do and the story is amazing

Uncharted 2&3 PS3- ​i am not able to decide which of these 2 amazing games is better they both have an amazing story that keeps you engaged the whole time the game play is great and the game is so beautiful there were many times where i have stopped playing the game and just admired the scenery

1. Final Fantasy 12 (PS2)

2. Dragon Quest 8 (PS2)

3. White Knight Chronicles (PS3)

4. Sacred 2 (PS3)

5. Tales of the Abyss (PS2)

The last two Playstation systems have been my favorite and i even grew up playing Atari, NES, and Super NES... those were some really great systems at the time...

honorable mentions:

- Zelda: link to the past

- Dragon Quest(s)

- Tales of series

My Favorite 5 games weren't that hard for me to choose they are:

5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)

4. Max Payne 2 (PS2)

3. Jak 3 (PS2) (The whole series is honestly amazing, just 1-3)

2. Bully (PS2) (Really hope they bring it to PS3 with trophies or just as a PS2 Classic)

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

Honorable Mentions: Max Payne, Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow, Call of Duty: Finest Hour, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Prince of Persia Series, Splinter Cell Series,

1. Assassin's Creed 2

2. Fallout 3

3. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

4. Red Dead Redemption

5. Jak 3

Honorable mentions: Call of Duty: World at War, Heavy Rain, LA Noire, Fallout: New Vegas, Sonic 3D, Worms United, Batman: Arkham City, Red Faction, Metal Gear Solid, Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank

TITANIUSX.png

PS1:

Crash Bandicoot Warped

Megaman X series

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis

Resident Evil 2

Dino Crisis 2

Aww, DC2? Surprise you didn't choose DC1 since you had some real Survival Horror like RE2 and RE3. DC2 felt more like an Action game. :/

• Like 1

First of all , i'm just 13 and have no way of earning money ,just my savings and sometimes when my parents buy me some. But so far...

1. GTA San Andreas (PS2)

2.Batman : Arkham City (PS3)

4.God of War 3 (PS3)

3. Star Wars : Battle Front 2 (PS2)

5. Destroy All Humans (PS2)

But i have too many favorites besides mentioned above, it just depends on the genre i guess.

dirt_54.png

Edited by dirt_54

This is a very hard list to make. The hardest part is seperating the games that i am really into right now from the games i can remember being addicted to in the past. So i'm doing 2 lists.

Favorites of the past:

5. Black Bass/Blue Marlin (NES)

4. Super Mario 64 (N64)

3. Resident Evil 1 (PS1)

2. Final Fantasy VIII (so hard to pick between 7, 8, and 10, love them all)

1. MAG (PS3)

Favorites of the present:

5. Uncharted

4. Batman Arkham Asylum

3. Red Dead Redemption

2. Borderlands

1. Assassin's Creed II

• 2 weeks later...

Nice taste everyone well heres mina

1-Metal Gear Solid 4 (I feel like i was watching an movie when i was playing this back in 2008,incredible graphics,very good gameplay,good story and awesome ending.

2-Castlevania LoS (Wow....this game I LOVE IT the best vampire Vanhelsing style game ever Epic music,Epic battles,Superb graphics except for satan,good love story,awww the characters looks sexy lol Laura & Gabriel <3 love it i wish they added more hours of gameplay the dlc were great!

3-God Of War 3 (This is what mature adults games should be this game is mad serious and bloody! oh lord i so love it but is to short Epic music,Fu*ked up cinematic kills for example helios head oh lord that was like so fu*ked up the graphics are outstanding the story is amazing getting rid of all the gods was great! Especially turning zeus face into hot potatoes Most have game for ps owners

4-Mass Effect 2 (Awwwww ;) can't get tired of me2 the game is full of action,horror,comedy,the best galactic alien game of today's consoles the dialogue options is the best thing of this game and series i love talking nice to tali very romantic and being n smarty pants with illusive man hehe ^…^ this game is 10/10 for me ive played more than 50 times I don't thinl i can't do that with,other single player games

5-Hannah Montana (im joking ^-^ lols) Heavy Rain (Very realistic game except for jayden 2090 omni tool glasses but this game is very sad makes cry and feel unhappy :'( Brilliant game i wish they make second part of this with new story with jayden,being old simply love it,heavy rain rocks! That's about it.