Favorite 5 Games Ever?

WOWJAREDISCOOL

1. Modern Warfare 2 - Definitely the best PS3 game I have. Thinking about the MW2 days always puts a smile on my face, whereas Black Ops is just a black hole in my memory.

2. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas - Shooting up people. Getting chased by the police. That satisfying intro. What else can I say? Classic.

3. Rollercoaster Tycoon - I got this game from my sister when I was really young. I played this game a lot. One of the best games ever ;)

4. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection - Feeding men to dinosaurs, releasing animals. Total chaos in my zoo, good times =) I also had many very nice zoos of course.

5. The Warriors - Fighting with other gangs, smashing up cars, robbing stores, big riots... Along with San Andreas, this is my favourite PS2 game! Lol, this just a random order because I like all games equally ;(

(6.) RuneScape (2005 - 2010) - Lol, I just had to include this one as well! This is one of the better games I've played. Many people dislike it, even I do nowadays because they've ruined everything. But from 2005 to 2010, this was one of my favourite games!

#1 Metal Gear Solid (Will forever be my favorite)

#2 Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty/Substance (Made me see Solid Snake in a different way)

#3 Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater/Subsistence (I always wanted to play as Big Boss, and this was the first opportunity to)

#4 Metal Gear (The beginning of the best series IMO)

#5 Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriot (What I thought WAS a perfect end to the series)

I'm Metal Gear's #1 Fanboy! :D

1. Final Fantasy VIII (pure magic, best game ever)

2. Skyrim (I have never put 500 hours in a game, Skyrim made me do it)

3, Final Fantasy Tactics (both PS one and DS, amazing game)

4. Mass Effect (any of them, all of them)

5. Shenmue (gotta love it, still waiting for that end of the series, c´mon!)

no.1 Tekken series: I'm a tekken player for years and I love this 3D fighting game very much.I remember I bought PS3 just for tekken 5DR back in 2008.

Three no.2

Batmen series: The best ps3 action game that I've played.

Souls series: Demon's souls and Dark souls are awesome. 

MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLEFIELD RECORD U.C.0081: This gundam game is fun to play especially its online mode.

no.5 Yakuza series: It's fun to play and I like the story.

Dai 2 SRW OG: I'm a fan of japanese cartoon robots.

Edited by JKDdragonwithin

Bioshock Infinite (greatest game ever) + Bioshock

Skyrim + Morrowind

Mass Effects + Dragon Age Origins

Fallout 2 + New Vegas

Dead Space 1-3

Also Medieval Total War 2 + Rome Total War (with Rome total realism mod)

Edited by seppa105

two of da same thread with minor difference in wording but same topic : https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/2647-whats-your-favorite-game/?hl=regret#entry39544

edit : and even though this thread is a bit more specific as in system, I'm sure it also falls under these same topic. : https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/5333-fave-ps3-titles/

Edited by BDKSimba

1. Fallout 3 --- This is my favorite game of all time. I have played it through at least 10 times already. Utilizing VATS mode will never get old to me and the open world is  just spectacular.

2. Secret of Mana --- Was an epic RPG entry for SNES. Between having a 3 character party each with their own unique magic set and real-time fighting was awesome. Plus there were so many boss battles and having to figure out how to defeat each boss was so much fun. (Pre-internet & walkthrough days... the Golden Days)

3. Shining Force 2 --- The best RPG to ever come out for Sega Genesis. Excellent story and the turn based battle system was really fun, like playing chess with video game characters. Slade "The Thief" had the greatest character in turning into a Ninja and I am pretty sure that everyone had to call the Sega Hotline who had this game to find "Creeds Mansion" lol

4. WWE Wrestlemania 2000 --- The greatest wrestling game ever created. Huge fan of wrestling games but this one set the bar for the industry. The sole reason I owned a N64 at one point and will occasionally fire this game up when my buddies come over for some nostalgic laughs.

5. GTA San Andreas -- The best entry in the series and the greatest soundtrack to a video game ever. So many good classic rock songs and the graphics alone when cruising on the highway while jamming out to some good tunes where above and beyond what I would have ever expected the PS2 to ever show.

Yes I show my age a bit with these being my top 5 games of all time lol 

1) Final Fantasy VI (SNES) - Amazing story & Kefka is my all time favorite villain.

2) Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64) - Hilarious game with great movie references.

3) Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2) - Epic series only chose 2 over the others because I played it more.

4) Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2) - Another epic series but i've always liked the 80's vibe.

5) Silent Hill 2 (PS2) - 1st game to scare the hell out of me.

Very difficult to make a list but here it goes!

1. Star Ocean, Til the End of Time (spent over 200 hours gathering every single thing as a child)

2. Resistance Fall of Man (First and only FPS I enjoyed and couldn't stop playing online with)

3. Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 (Yes really lol, I must have spent nearly 1000 hours on this game growing up)

4. Elder Scrolls (I can't pick just one lol)

5. Drakenguard 2 (Love the combat in this game!)

• 2 weeks later...