Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls PS4

Shadows of the Damned

Hunted: The Demons Forge

Alice Madness Returns

EDIT:

Also i have the other games mentioned:

Overlord 2

Saints Row Gat out of Hell PS3

I have temporarily unblocked all trophies. Demon all the way as it is more fun most imes

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

I can get why games like Diablo and Sacred are in this list but I don't get why these games and Alone in the Dark are, unless I am missing something. I am sorry, I don't like those games so I never played them but wasn't Alone in the Dark having you fight zombies, not demons? :unsure:

This isn't my style of Project, and I don't like any of those games anyways. But good luck to everyone who participates.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

I can get why games like Diablo and Sacred are in this list but I don't get why these games and Alone in the Dark are, unless I am missing something. I am sorry, I don't like those games so I never played them but wasn't Alone in the Dark having you fight zombies, not demons? :unsure:

This isn't my style of Project, and I don't like any of those games anyways. But good luck to everyone who participates.

The only requirements for a game to be a part of this PP is that the game has to have something to do with demonic or angelic things. In Mind Zero you fight demon things, in Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy you also fight demon things, in Alice Madness Returns you fight Alice's inner demons, in SPLATTERHOUSE you fight demon things, in this version of Alone in the Dark(which it a reboot) you fight demon things.

You could add SR Gat out of Hell as a special reward.

Yeah I will as soon as I think of what to call them I'll put them in the special reward

I'm surprised there are no special emblems for Overlord II, Demon's Souls, and Demon Gaze.

As soon as I think of what to call them I'll put them in the special rewards

As soon as I think of what to call them I'll put them in the special rewards

Ok, if you can't think of anything, you could name Demon's Souls after the endings and Overlord II after the playstyles:

Demon's Souls

Good ending: World Uniter or Monumental for sealing the Old One away

Bad ending: World Ruler for unleashing the Old One and dooming the world.

Overlord II

Lesser evil playstyle: The Dominator

Evil playstyle: The Destructor