Trophies unlocking without subscription!

Frozen_Guardian

• 2 years later...

Really you do have to pay for a subscription to unlock trophies? I'll be sending the game makers a nasty email saying to them to either make the FTP version actually FREE with trophies like the other Free to play games with trophies like neverwinter and star trek online. So have fun while it lasts all. This game will no longer be free to play

1 hour ago, tgyi15 said:

Really you do have to pay for a subscription to unlock trophies? I'll be sending the game makers a nasty email saying to them to either make the FTP version actually FREE with trophies like the other Free to play games with trophies like neverwinter and star trek online. So have fun while it lasts all. This game will no longer be free to play

DCUO has required the Legendary Pass in order to unlock the trophies, for years now so is nothing new.

1 hour ago, tgyi15 said:

The game is huge and has a tonne of content.

Let's be real, if it didn't have trophies at all you wouldn't care, you'd just write the game off anyway. You just don't like that you can't get some free trophies. Might I recommend Blacklight Retribution? Great little shooter, free, and has trophies.