Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frozen_Guardian

Trophies unlocking without subscription!

9 posts in this topic

Trophies unlocking without subscription!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just unlocked a mega ton. 

WTH is going on. I'm scared.

Did you play it on Ps3? Or is the trophies still locked behind the subscription?

Did you play it on Ps3? Or is the trophies still locked behind the subscription?

It thinks I am subscribed but I didn't subscribe. I only play on ps4. I have no DCUO subscription on my PS Subscriptions.

Ahh I'm not special :( All premium members got 3 days for the downed servers. 

Really you do have to pay for a subscription to unlock trophies? I'll be sending the game makers a nasty email saying to them to either make the FTP version actually FREE with trophies like the other Free to play games with trophies like neverwinter and star trek online. So have fun while it lasts all. This game will no longer be free to play

Ok so I wasn't able to even send them a message since I didn't want to create a account since I will no longer be playing the game

1 hour ago, tgyi15 said:

Really you do have to pay for a subscription to unlock trophies? I'll be sending the game makers a nasty email saying to them to either make the FTP version actually FREE with trophies like the other Free to play games with trophies like neverwinter and star trek online. So have fun while it lasts all. This game will no longer be free to play

DCUO has required the Legendary Pass in order to unlock the trophies, for years now so is nothing new.

1 hour ago, tgyi15 said:

The game is huge and has a tonne of content.

Let's be real, if it didn't have trophies at all you wouldn't care, you'd just write the game off anyway. You just don't like that you can't get some free trophies. Might I recommend Blacklight Retribution? Great little shooter, free, and has trophies.

Ok. Or skyforge or neverwinter, Star Trek online, lots of similar games in the free to play section with Trophy support. This game is the ONLY one without trophy support for free to play