Offline Split Screen

DorianSpace

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask you if COD: Ghosts is like Modern Warfare 2 & 3, meaning that all trophies can be done in split-screen co-op. I couldn't find anywhere written on the guide saying that most of the trophies can be done in split-screen co-op, so can anyone confirm to me please? I'm about to start this game week next week and I don't like online trophies much!

Thank you :)

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask you if COD: Ghosts is like Modern Warfare 2 & 3, meaning that all trophies can be done in split-screen co-op. I couldn't find anywhere written on the guide saying that most of the trophies can be done in split-screen co-op, so can anyone confirm to me please? I'm about to start this game week next week and I don't like online trophies much!

Thank you :)

If memory serves, no (which is why I never went for the plat), I think there was one online trophy in the game: :bronze: No Man Left (which requires 4 players). <_<

No, one extinction trophy requires 4 people making it to the extraction. Also if you did the dlc there's 1 trophy in the final map for killing an ancestor with a relic active in hardcore difficulty, and it would be near impossible with only 2 people

near impossible? I wouldn't say that, I did it with only my roomate, on splitscreen, it was easy and we never die. 

About the 4 players, there are still a lot playing Extinction, and i completed near 30 games with 4 players,  its a piece of cake. The only thing that can bother you is experienced players leaving the lobby because some wants to play with players who has at least the 5th leacy. Indeed, they want to complete all the challenges to get more teeth (it helps to buy ameliorations) and some players dont bother the challenges, so they leaves.

• 2 weeks later...

No, one extinction trophy requires 4 people making it to the extraction. Also if you did the dlc there's 1 trophy in the final map for killing an ancestor with a relic active in hardcore difficulty, and it would be near impossible with only 2 people

I have completed in hardcore with 2 or 3 relics i don't remember, we was 2 and my partner with some relics too, class mechanic and medic (obviously full upgrated). Anyway enjoy extintion :D

Edited by killer91ITA

• 2 weeks later...

oh and furthermore.. playing online give you the oportunity to keep your level, legacy, teeth and upgrades if you decide to also plat the game on ps4..

you'll have to restart to 0 if you play on offline.. and if your data get corrupted, it doesn't help either. Online is safer