Death By Disco

DarkMegamanSX900

I think this trophie is glitched I've been playing for hours and still having gotta this trophie,how did you guys get this trophie maybe I'm doing something wrong and I don't wanna start all over again.....Please someone help.

I may of not played the new R&C but from just looking at the trophy I think the disco ball needs to kill the guys dancing, and from the last time I used it/ upgraded it, it could kill things after the ball went down it would blow up when it was maxed out

I may of not played the new R&C but from just looking at the trophy I think the disco ball needs to kill the guys dancing, and from the last time I used it/ upgraded it, it could kill things after the ball went down it would blow up when it was maxed out

Alright I'll give that a try then and Thank You!

You have to use the groovitron on all enemies. Groovitron can't kill enemies as far as I can see. There are a variety of enemies including bosses. You probably missed someone. For example: Did you use it on Mrs. Zurkon?

I haven't played the new game yet, but this same trophy (Intergalactic Dance Party) exists in Full Frontal Assault, and you only needed to get each enemy to dance with the Groovitron.  It might be different in this game, but just thought I'd point that out if you guys haven't played FFA.  In that game it was easy to 'miss' an enemy as the Groovitron affect radius was really small, but it was also easy to tell when you missed as they weren't dancing, so you'd just drop another one.

Hopefully someone who has the trophy can clarify, as I do plan to play this game in the not-too-distant future and would also like to know.

• Like 1

Correcting myself a bit. Groovitron can actually kill but it seems I've never realized it ;p. As far as the trophy is concerned though you just need them to dance just like you pointed out. It's just that you can get Groovitron around half way and some enemies that you killed earlier on the story doesn't seem to respawn. So you need to use it on them during your challenge run I think.

As soon as you get it use it every time you run into new enemies. Then on your challenge run through it should pop a few planets in.

I wouldn't bother going back and trying to use it on previous planets on your first game, as there aren't all the enemies there that were there originally.

I had problems with this trophy as well. It was also the last trophy I achieve before I got 100% for the game. The Groovitron/Groovibomb both count for this trophy. All I did after completing Challenge mode is started a new Challenge mode and turned on Infinite Ammo and used the Groovitron/Groovibomb on every enemy encounter starting in Veldin and ending at the Deplanetizer and when I used it on Dr. Nefarious the trophy popped. Pretty much I did an entire run of the game to get this trophy.

I have now done 5 complete runs of the game and still no trophy, used the video guide on my last 2 runs as well. If it wasn't for the clank levels I would be giving it a sixth run but right now I feel burnt out by the game after doing 4 of those runs in the space of 24 hours.

I literally shot it at all types of enemies.. if the enemy looked different, I still shot a discoball at it. Got the trophy after I shot the last boss. My not so helpful advice is just to shoot it at everything.. flying enemies, enemies on the ground.. everything. lol.

I have now done 5 complete runs of the game and still no trophy, used the video guide on my last 2 runs as well. If it wasn't for the clank levels I would be giving it a sixth run but right now I feel burnt out by the game after doing 4 of those runs in the space of 24 hours.

The video guide unfortunately is missing the purple birds on Pokitaru as mentioned in the videos comments. Thats what I missed when I played through.

I used the globe on them as well. :(

Hmm strange. All I can add was in my case going back and doing that one after I beat the game wasn't enough. I had to do them all in one play through and it pinged the moment I faced the last boss of the game.

Hmm strange. All I can add was in my case going back and doing that one after I beat the game wasn't enough. I had to do them all in one play through and it pinged the moment I faced the last boss of the game.

That's what I just did, really hate the clank levels. Now deleted from my hdd as it wound me up so much lol.

I got this on my first run at the endfight  :S  something is odd with the trophy.

Yeah, I got it well before I had reached a couple of enemies listed in the video guide. I got it on the first mob on Novalis with those yellow flying things in New Game+, but my Groovitron didn't get the grenade launcher guy right behind him (one I knew I was missing, as I had obviously not checked him off on my first go, since I didn't have the weapon). So literally, I got it within 20 minutes of my New Game+. I guess it all depends if the trophy likes you enough to tick, or there's something not right about the video guide by PowerPyx and there's more to it.

For the record, it was my go to weapon for crowd control throughout my entire first playthrough.