Death By Disco

DarkMegamanSX900

53 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

Am I the only one that got this on the first playthrough? I’m confused since I don’t remember having the groovitron when I was on the train with the tentacle monster.  I was keeping a list of which enemies I’d used it on and was expecting to have to redo that part on challenge mode. Mine popped as soon as I used it on the last boss. 

Edit: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ratchet-and-clank/292889-death-disco-obtainable-first-playthrough-due-patch-1-04-what.html

so apparently the tentacle monster isn’t required. I was pretty meticulous with going back to each planet and that’s the only one I can’t remember using it on.

nah i got it on my first run aswell

• 3 weeks later...

I finished the game 3 times now, the second and third playthrough I completely focused on the death by disco trophy, the third playthrough I hardly shot anyone and bombed everything with the groovinator. Of course I used the guide both times... so I give up. Damn this trophy!

Edited by ombowombo
  • Like 1

On 13/04/2018 at 0:09 PM, ombowombo said:

I finished the game 3 times now, the second and third playthrough I completely focused on the death by disco trophy, the third playthrough I hardly shot anyone and bombed everything with the groovinator. Of course I used the guide both times... so I give up. Damn this trophy!

I just spammed it on anything that moves.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 5:43 AM, MythRaider1994 said:

I think this trophy is a little buggy - some people report getting it halfway through New Game+ and some people can only get it when they kill the last boss.

Just got it while fighting Mrs. Zurkon - the boss in the Quartu factory - in the Challenge mode NG+. So it definitely stacks from the first "normal" playthrough, but some enemies are really easy to miss...

Edited by Neef-GT5

• 6 months later...

Some of the trophies in this game are glitched and dont pop when they are supposed to, its very weird. Ive completed about 4 runs and the safe cracker trophy still hasnt popped for me, even though I've never used the auto hack. Try reinstalling the game, that should hopefully fix it.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 22.4.2020 at 6:17 PM, remainpositive said:

Can definitely say that alot of this game can be real buggy, but runs so smooth. Trophies all seem to pop perfectly for this version I have (1.07). And can also confirm that Death By Disco can be done in one playthrough.

Im on ng+ playthrough number 3.... On every enemy wave I use the disco grenade and it won't pop up... I got the helicopter, troop transporter and every boss but it just won't pop up :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ended up having to get this on a second challenge mode playthrough. Fortunately I still had to finish upgrading all my weapons which I didn't get until the end of that playthrough so it worked out. I'm not sure how I missed it on my first challenge mode playthrough. I stuck to the video guide. Just glad this popped at the very end and didn't have to run through the game again for this one trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This :bronze: is something  I can’t describe because in this case word “annoying“ is like a complement for someone who thought that this will be a good and fun to achieve the trophy. Let me also remind what kind of trophy is this.

It’s :bronze:

a bronze one…

Sorry but I’m not able to make bronze trophy’s emoticon that’s above big enough to have a room for all the bullshit that is behind this trophy.

I did finished this game 6 times, 5 of them trying to achieve a bronze trophy. It’s ridiculously bad joke 

Edited by FractalGrinder
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Little tip for people. When you first go in the sewers in Rilgar and you drain the water, Groove the two fish floundering in the bottom.

Think this is one of the few places you can make the fish dance. I just had the trophy pop up on my first challenge play through and hadn't even been worrying about it on my first regular playthrough. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This trophy was so annoying I followed guide but still missed something. I finally got it after my 3rd playthrough it popped on last boss even though I got him every playthrough just happy to be done with it. Ended up with using cheats during run through to make it quicker highly recommend it :) 

• 1 month later...