"Terro Hunter" trophy is glitched, won't pop

I check my stats on Ubishit's page and it says that I have 3255 terrorist hunt kills. And yes I'm looking under the PVE tab. I know that it says the total sum of my situation kills and terrorist hunt kills, but I am 110% sure that I have not gotten 755 kills in Situations.

How did you guys get this trophy?

• 1 month later...

Yea, I have noticed the same thing, I didn't note how many kills I had by doing situations,

but the amount of kills on the stats page was alot more than the actual number of kills I had made.

You just need to keep killing (a few) more terrorists in terrorist hunt, you are probably close

to the amount of kills needed for the trophy to pop. I wouldn't give up yet :)

Edit: Nevermind my answer, coz I see you already have the trophy, congratz

Edited by second_god

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, according to the In game stat tracker (Not Ubisofts online website) that records every kill and successful mission in terrorist hunt alone for each individual character, I am currently at ~2700 kills, 2575ish not including dlc characters. My theory is that the Terro hunter trophy and all terrorist hunt trophy descriptions have been poorly worded and need to be done with a single operator.

If anyone would like to help prove/disprove this theory go for it, as my closest character is 1450 kills and 35 wins with Doc.

For those that are worried that this trophy will not unlock for them, I don't want you to worry no more.
I just got Tero Hunter at the count of 4382 kills. I did not play much situations as I beat most of them first try.
My guess is that just alot of kills are counted on the site but not in game.

My biggest tip for the people that want to just finish this is..

Lone Wolf > Normal > Airplane > Mute > Executive Bedroom.

Mute the 5 walls behind you, and mute a single wall across the hall way to the east.
This setup will guarentee wins and net you 37kills every 7min.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/11/2017 at 9:05 AM, Dasnake10 said:

Ok, according to the In game stat tracker (Not Ubisofts online website) that records every kill and successful mission in terrorist hunt alone for each individual character, I am currently at ~2700 kills, 2575ish not including dlc characters.

Where do you find the stat tracker in game? The site isn't working for days and this is my last trophy for the platinum... I should be around 2500 kill but I don't know

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...