PS Plus on single vita shared with 2 accounts HELP !

YasserAhmed136

It is possible to have multiple accounts sharing games on a vita now if you have it jailbroken and are willing to break the ToS for it

Yup, and since you cant play backups, at least not stable ones yet. You technically arent doing anything illegal. Since you are playing games that you already own, or family members own.

As A-Brawl3r said, 1 account per Vita. If you want two accounts, you'll need two memory cards and you'll need to reset the Vita every time you swap and you still won't be able to share your Plus games with your brother.

I just found something which might make it possible - but didn't had the chance to try it until now

You can log into a second account and earn trophies on it if you do this:

1) remove your memory card

2) sign out of primary account

3) reset Vita to factory setting

4) insert another memory card (label both)

5) sign in to secondary account

6) play games & earn trophies

7) smile & do a happy happy joy joy dance!!

Unfortunately, this process must be fine every single time you want to switch accounts...until Sony changes "the law" ,_,

source:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/67675048

This is exactly what I said and still doesn't let someone share games on the Vita.

You technically arent doing anything illegal. Since you are playing games that you already own, or family members own.

Not that anyone is ever going to be taken to court anywhere in the world over this, but I'd love to see a lawyer or judges reaction to that justification. End of the day, doesn't matter if it's legal/illegal, it's against Sonys TOS for the Vita.