Red Dead Redemption 2 Map Leaked, Will Be A Prequel

Parker

If its a prequel, Red Dead Redemption "2" doesn't really make sense. 

John Marstons past would be really cools to explore though. This would mean that we'd be playing as gangsters and outlaws. Train robbery here i come.

I dont think we would be playing as John though as Rockstar dont tend to use the same characters. Either way though i am happy for anything Red Dead related. :)  Everyone has known for ages its being made so hurry up and give us a trailer. 

Another rumor was that is was called Red Dead Rebellion which sounds cool. Remember it being Red Dead 3 and all  ;)  

Edited by Gibbo_0113

I don't think GTA 6 will come out before RDR 2. I mean it was 5 years in between GTA4 and 5 and it has been already 6 years since RDR.

I didn't like RDR as much as some people but it was still a damn fine game (I would give it a 7 or 7.5 out of 10). I wouldn't be opposed to jumping back into the saddle for some more western fun :).

Although I would love to see R* take on a futuristic game. RDR did the Old West, LA Noire did the 50s and GTA did present day...GIVE ME A SPACESHIP AND ROCKETPACKS :D.

• Like 2

You mean like this?  :)

250px-Oni_Cover.jpeg

I have not played the game...Is it a huge open world (or galaxy) where I can fly my spaceship around and land on cool planets, bang alien hotties and fly my jet pack while nuking the peasants below with my laser beam?

That is the game I want R* to make :)

• Like 2

I have not played the game...Is it a huge open world (or galaxy) where I can fly my spaceship around and land on cool planets, bang alien hotties and fly my jet pack while nuking the peasants below with my laser beam?

That is the game I want R* to make :)

I haven't played it either. But its set in 2032 so its futuristic.

Sounds like you're describing Saints Row. If Rockstar do make another futuristic game i'd definitely buy though. I like all of Rockstars games especially Rockstar Table Tennis :P   

• Like 1

I haven't played it either. But its set in 2032 so its futuristic.

Sounds like you're describing Saints Row. If Rockstar do make another futuristic game i'd definitely buy though. I like all of Rockstars games especially Rockstar Table Tennis :P   

Actually while I was typing up my description I thought "oh shit I just described Saints Row...oh well ^_^"

• Like 1

i have 2 hopes for this, one is a November release, 2016. theyve done it before where they announced a game just before its released and sales shot wayyyy up. Plus its been rumoured they been working on it a while.

2nd hope is you play as John still. Hes a good character, could really see him have a trilogy at max. Tho he dies at the end of RDR, a prequel would be just as good.

They already said they scrapped their plans for single player DLC for GTA V... in favor of more GTA Online content. :rolleyes:

When was this?

Also, I hope they actually call it "Red Dead Redemption 2" now, just so I can stop being so irked by people putting a number 2 in front of the 3rd entry in the series.

I forgot to mention, I hope this isnt a prequel with John's gang. As much as I liked his character, we know his story and they cant do a whole bunch. Maybe theyll even go the route of multiple characters?

Also, I hope Revolver is coming as a PS2 to PS4, I remember not having a memory card back then, and having to replay the Pig Josh and Ghost Town levels everytime I played.

I forgot to mention, I hope this isnt a prequel with John's gang. As much as I liked his character, we know his story and they cant do a whole bunch. Maybe theyll even go the route of multiple characters?

As long as it is not a direct sequel and we have to play as that pussy Jack  :P Hes got to be one of the most hated characters.