Can't get Lu Xun to be my ally.

Spudchip

So I have everyone as my ally apart for Lu Xun, with all the others all I did was play their character missions and they would appear in a city and I could go talk to them and they'd be my ally. However when I do Lu Xun's missions he doesn't appear :/ I'm playing as Zhuge Liang btw.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't gotten many ally's yet but I think if you keep playing battles that he appears in as a friendly officer you will eventually be able to get his bond high enough. Due to him being Wu the Wu alliances battles might be good levels to find him in.

So I have everyone as my ally apart for Lu Xun, with all the others all I did was play their character missions and they would appear in a city and I could go talk to them and they'd be my ally. However when I do Lu Xun's missions he doesn't appear :/ I'm playing as Zhuge Liang btw.

Just remembered as well to look out for hiring him from the merchant as well and was reading that "Conflict at Shouchun" is great for boosting bonds and the characters you help in it are randomized so he might appear in it (the battle is in the top left area)