Thor god of Thunder HELP PLEASE

truelovers

Guis i don't know what to do,

I finish Thor 3 times: twice normal and last run Valhalla, so I BASICALLY have all the costumes, color of thunder, max health, max Odin power but on the feat of Asgard (first level)  i have Asgard Gatherer 3/4 Asgard Collector 8/8 & at Muspelheim (3 level) Muspelheim collector 5/10 Muspelheim raider 15/15....... I cant unlocked the trophy Favored prince &  Fire Fighter if i don't fix that problem.... please help

PS THIS GAME IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem. I did my first run on Skraeling/Easy, collecting as many collectibles as I could, then the second on Valhallan/Hard. However, the collectible progress carries over in a weird way. At the beginning of my third Skraeling/Easy playthrough to mop things up, the feats for collectibles show as follows for Muspelheim:

Muspelheim Gatherer: 3/5

Muspelheim Collector: 3/10

Muspelheim Raider: 15/15

(On my first run I collected 12, then 3 on the Valhallan run.) The last one is the only one with the Hammer (i.e. "achieved") icon, meaning no matter how many times I start new games with that file I can never finish the first two. The other levels have the same issue to varying degrees.

So, unless our games are glitched (and I doubt it), it seems that the best way to get all the Feat-related trophies with minimum playthroughs is to play first on Hard or Valhallan, making sure you get all collectibles as you go. Me, I'll most likely start a new file on Skraeling, actively AVOIDING all collectibles, and focus on the other Feats' progress, then NG+ on Hard and focus on getting all collectibles and finishing the other cumulative Feats too.

Phew, at least I got Valhallan out of the way...

• 8 months later...
On 10/4/2017 at 3:47 PM, HoundForHire said:

I have the same problem. I did my first run on Skraeling/Easy, collecting as many collectibles as I could, then the second on Valhallan/Hard. However, the collectible progress carries over in a weird way. At the beginning of my third Skraeling/Easy playthrough to mop things up, the feats for collectibles show as follows for Muspelheim:

Muspelheim Gatherer: 3/5

Muspelheim Collector: 3/10

Muspelheim Raider: 15/15

(On my first run I collected 12, then 3 on the Valhallan run.) The last one is the only one with the Hammer (i.e. "achieved") icon, meaning no matter how many times I start new games with that file I can never finish the first two. The other levels have the same issue to varying degrees.

So, unless our games are glitched (and I doubt it), it seems that the best way to get all the Feat-related trophies with minimum playthroughs is to play first on Hard or Valhallan, making sure you get all collectibles as you go. Me, I'll most likely start a new file on Skraeling, actively AVOIDING all collectibles, and focus on the other Feats' progress, then NG+ on Hard and focus on getting all collectibles and finishing the other cumulative Feats too.

Phew, at least I got Valhallan out of the way...

I see you just got your platinum, how can you fixed it ? I just start my playthrough around 3-4 ago so this is good to know in case it happened to me.

On 7/3/2018 at 1:05 AM, FielVeredus said:

I see you just got your platinum, how can you fixed it ? I just start my playthrough around 3-4 ago so this is good to know in case it happened to me.

I started a brand new save file/run on Easy and made sure not to pick up any collectibles, then NG+’d on Hard to collect everything and clean up the Feats. Worked like a charm!

10 hours ago, HoundForHire said:

I started a brand new save file/run on Easy and made sure not to pick up any collectibles, then NG+’d on Hard to collect everything and clean up the Feats. Worked like a charm!

a little bit late but luckily i dont encounter this bug.  final fight is painful though but manageto got it in around 4-5 hours of mastering it. Mangog fight is very random his tail swipe hitbox is really unfair and buggy.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/7/2018 at 7:28 PM, FielVeredus said:

a little bit late but luckily i dont encounter this bug.  final fight is painful though but manageto got it in around 4-5 hours of mastering it. Mangog fight is very random his tail swipe hitbox is really unfair and buggy.

Hi, a piece of advice please: so advice on the first run to unlock as many trophies and achievements as possible. In the second run in Valhalla for remaining quests and all collectibles? A thousand thanks