Missed Collectibles chapter 1

Hanzoadam

Hi I managed to miss 1 collect able in chapter 1 I can still access chapter 1 area in chapter 2, can I get that missing email in chapter 2

I just want to save myself going through the game not being able to collect it in later chapters

I am assuming I can as one of the chapter 1 takes I got in chapter 2 and got the trophy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone else wondering, because the guide seems to give off the impressions that collectables aren't carried over: if you finish the game with a certain number of collectables and then earn the rest in a new save file, the trophies will still pop. For example: in my first save I only fully collected all collectables from episode 5. In my second run through the game I collected everything in eps. 1 through 4, and after ep. 4 immediately earned the Provocateur, the Spymaster and the Analyst.

• 4 months later...

Hi! Im now playing the game, following the video guide but, i miss the last tape on chapter 1, I then manage to pick it up right at the beginning of chapter 2 but the trophy didnt pop, did I miss the trophy? or should I wait and play the game and play the final tape of chapter 1 at any radio when i find one on chapter 2? help please