Final Fantasy X-2 Code

Rollers23

Just fyi, the japanese release had a separate cartridge included for 10-2

There's also a rare Asian edition of X-2 with English subtitles and dubbing but it's out of print and the prices for used copies are damn high (someone wants 200$ for this on ebay)

Edited by Rollers23

Well, this just stinks. I had the same issue - buying the Final Fantasy X remastered bundle is false; you don't get X-2, you have to redeem a code and that stinks if you buy it used at Gamestop because they don't have the code! The same thing happened with the Sly Collection on Vita - Sly 3 is a digital download. (Although to be honest, I don't think I can platinum Sly 3 on Vita considering how much **** one mission gave me on the PS3 version.)

Just sent you an unused EUR Code. Its an older one. Bought the game pretty cheap but didn't like the second part on the ps2, so i never used the code and only played the original FF X on my Vita

Massive props to you! You deserve a medal!

http://gimmegimmegames.com/2014/04/sly-cooper-collection-vita-download-sizes-revealed/

According to this site Sly 1: 3,3 GB, Sly 2: 1,7 GB ans Sly 3: 2.26 GB

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643145-final-fantasy-x-hd-remaster/68115907

this site states that FFX: needs 3,4 GB and X-2 needs another 3.3 GB

looks like 5 GB is still ok for a cartridge but 6,7 GB is already too much to handle

Afaik digital versions are usually fully uncompressed (compared to cartridge), so cartridge is still 4GB max, but can fit the game if it's nicely compressed.

Trials of Cold Steel

A

P

P

R

O

V

E

D

=D

• Like 1

Well, since I got EU FFX-2 from RyuVienna I might as well give away my US code.

Does anyone here need one? Will work only on Vita and US PSN account. PM me (would like to give it to someone who played FFX but didn't get to play X-2)

I gave it away.

Edited by Rollers23
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/18/2016 at 3:28 AM, Rollers23 said:

I finished FFX and I want to start FFX-2 but I have US version of the game and EU account (meaning I can't reedem my X-2 code).

Does anyone know If there's any way to buy EU X-2 code other than buying new game? I can't seem to find X-2 on the PS Store. Maybe someone here has unused EU code (I know it's unlikely but I could offer my US code :P )

Hi! I have an unused EU code. Do you still want to trade with NA code? Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there I know this is an old post but I recently bought a pre-owned ffX and the code for ffX-2 was already used (I didn't know it was a code only and not a game cartridge. Any chance someone has a code they don't want, I really don't want to but the game again just for the code. I'd be really grateful ?

On 5/10/2017 at 4:37 PM, chellotte8 said:

Hi! I have an unused EU code. Do you still want to trade with NA code? Thanks

Hi is this still available?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...