Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RASMUS_CRAELIUS

Master of rings

24 posts in this topic

Yes, you need to get all versions of the rings to get the trophy

Yes, you need to get all versions of the rings to get the trophy

Come again? Are you sure of this? So i need to get all 3 versions of Wolf ring and others that have 1+, 2+ etc? I'll get the covenant rings which are the ones i'm missing and see if this true.  I know you got em already but i wanna see it for myself lol 

All versions are required. Basically you'll have to play through NG, NG+ and NG++ for the plat.

Not looking forward to Nameless king NG++

Why would you need to fight him in NG++? Or even NG+, for that matter? You only need his soul once to get one of the platinum-required collectibles. Just fight him in NG, otherwise he is an entirely optional boss.

Why would you need to fight him in NG++? Or even NG+, for that matter? You only need his soul once to get one of the platinum-required collectibles. Just fight him in NG, otherwise he is an entirely optional boss.

There's a ring on the area where you fight him. After the clouds clear.

I could be wrong, but If you're going for platinum the only optional boss that is actually optional is the old demon king, all the other "optional" bosses  in ng+ and ng++ block off areas that have a ring you need to collect. I guess you could say that the nameless king is partially optional since I don't think you need to fight him in ng+, just ng++ for the ring in his area.

There's a ring on the area where you fight him. After the clouds clear.

Ah, it's only available from NG++ and onward? I didn't realize that. I stand corrected, then.

Ok i got the plat in bloodborne.... , but fuck this. I'm not going to be playing this 3+ times in a row. 

Ok i got the plat in bloodborne.... , but fuck this. I'm not going to be playing this 3+ times in a row. 

you dont have to if you have a friend to give you the rings and you do the endings via PS+  do the usuption first reload safe cleanse hallowing give firekeeper the eyes do dark ending reload safe cleanse and do link the fire ending

i can give you the ring from that fight if you want??

you dont have to if you have a friend to give you the rings and you do the endings via PS+  do the usuption first reload safe cleanse hallowing give firekeeper the eyes do dark ending reload safe cleanse and do link the fire ending

i can give you the ring from that fight if you want??

That's sweet of you but I want to plat this game properly (as in by myself)

Edited by StilRh

That's sweet of you but I want to plat this game properly (as in by myself)

i respect that :) i did it myself to. enjoyed it :3   if you want to summon me for the nameless king fight feel free to anyways! and have fun in darksouls!! may the souls guide you

Wow, I'll want to play through probably more than 3 times, This is the last Souls game? And it's awesome imo.

Nameless King in NG++ may be a deal breaker for me. I BARELY beat him in NG. Didn't even attempt him in NG+. Really not sure if I want to deal with, what I'm positive would be, the severe aggravation of fighting him again.

Edited by Dragn_Dolphin

Nameless King in NG++ may be a deal breaker for me. I BARELY beat him in NG. Didn't even attempt him in NG+. Really not sure if I want to deal with, what I'm positive would be, the severe aggravation of fighting him again.

Just have someone lend you the rings you need for the trophy.

I'll be honest, I summoned 3 sun bros in on NG++ and I ended up using 2 estus the whole fight. It was trivial with so many people.

I'll be honest, I summoned 3 sun bros in on NG++ and I ended up using 2 estus the whole fight. It was trivial with so many people.

Well, took me a few more than 2 Estus (7, I think), but I beat him and got the ring.

I would love to know if you need every one of the Sacrifice Rings or if one is enough ... and what if you actually used up one of them? Do you need to have them all in your inventory without one breaking?

I would love to know if you need every one of the Sacrifice Rings or if one is enough ... and what if you actually used up one of them? Do you need to have them all in your inventory without one breaking?

you dont need all of them , but i cant answer your question about breaking.

I'm not sure what level your character is at, but my wife and I both flew through NG+ in about a day or so each, and are currently doing the same in our NG++ playthroughs. Maybe we're just overleveled (I sure as shit know I am), but NG+, and even NG++, compared to our first playthrough, felt like walks in the park. Don't give up so easily. Also congrats on plat Bloodborne. My wife has been itching to get back into that game for some time. (she rage quits and holds grudges for months)

If your having issues with Nameless King, fight him at range he's a pussy cat if you keep your distance Gnaw/Crystal Soul Spear work great, Lighting Spears work great on Storm King phase