Batman: Return To Arkham Collection coming out in June for PS4 and Xbox One

Considering those two games, game of the year editions with all DLC, can easily be found for under $10 on PS3 secondhand... I'd have to hope this is pretty cheap.  They should've at least included Origins to make the package more complete/appealing, even if it wasn't considered canon (by some?)

Edited by Dreakon13

Considering those two games, game of the year editions with all DLC, can easily be found for under $10 on PS3 secondhand... I'd have to hope this is pretty cheap.  They should've at least included Origins to make the package more complete/appealing, even if it wasn't considered canon (by some?)

I agree with thinking that the price should be fairly low. I did get the chance to play Arkham City: GOTY on a previous profile, but the news of this is great as I've been debating between getting a Playstation 3 to get a bunch of single player games or wait for the inevitable remasters of popular games. I know the remasters aren't the most popular in the community, but this should be highly enjoyable.

maybe the reason that they didn't included origins is that it wasn't that well received unlike rocksteady's titles and it had some problems, so they didn't wanted to include a poor received title on a collection because maybe that would affect its sales, they could have release it separately at least on digital maybe but oh well.

Ah yes. I buy Arkham City last week, and then look what happens. I caused this guys, you can thank me.

If I end up enjoying City, I may pick this up and stack the lists, but I'm a little annoyed they aren't including Origins, because that'd actually be a new experience for me :(

• Like 2

I wouldnt buy it, already own it on PS3 and an upgrade doesnt feel necessary for the series. Not including Origins is a con too, I enjoyed it more than City and Knight! Its like Irrational games not including Bioshock 2 in a collection, or FROM not including Dark Souls 2 because its not a Miyazaki title. Ah well, probably down to not wanting to put resources into 'remastering' the game, not that Rocksteady hate it or anything.

• Like 1

I wouldnt buy it, already own it on PS3 and an upgrade doesnt feel necessary for the series. Not including Origins is a con too, I enjoyed it more than City and Knight! Its like Irrational games not including Bioshock 2 in a collection, or FROM not including Dark Souls 2 because its not a Miyazaki title. Ah well, probably down to not wanting to put resources into 'remastering' the game, not that Rocksteady hate it or anything.

like i said in another reply maybe the reason that they didn't included origins is that it wasn't that well received unlike rocksteady's titles and it had some problems, so they didn't wanted to include a poor received title on a physical collection because maybe that would affect its potential sales, maybe they could have release it standalone on digital though, but oh well

Edited by smellslikejavier

Well i was never a fan of Batman so must likely won't get it, although i do have Asylum for the PS3 but haven't touched it yet. 

i was never a fan of batman either, never saw any film, tv series or played any previous game of batman because they didn't interested me, and still greatly enjoyed asylum and city, maybe because they are more dark than other entries or something but like i said i really liked them, so i'd say you should give them a try someday, at least with asylum.

• Like 2

Probably won't buy it right away. I'll wait for a price drop

You should be minister of economy of Greece. You'd save them from bankruption :D

and for the sake of topic, I would love to see it and I would buy it. I have no problems with seeing remastered version of decent games
Edited by MilanYildirim

Cool for those that haven't played it, but I have all the Arkham games incomplete already so I'm not interested

i was never a fan of batman either, never saw any film, tv series or played any previous game of batman because they didn't interested me, and still greatly enjoyed asylum and city, maybe because they are more dark than other entries or something but like i said i really liked them, so i'd say you should give them a try someday, at least with asylum.

Same here, I had no interest in Batman or even DC until I played Arkham Asylum. That lead me to watch the movies and now I consider myself a fan

Edited by D-Brawl3r
  • Like 1

Cannot wait for these to be released, i've been waiting for this for ages, for those who are complaining about Origins not being included first of all it wasn't made by Rocksteady Studios so they cant throw it in they'd need authorization from WB to put it in and that game is a divider in the series for the fans. Some like it some don't people don't see it worthy of being called an Arkham game. Personally I wish it wasn't an arkham game instead WB's own batman game in a different series.