Batman: Return To Arkham Collection coming out in June for PS4 and Xbox One

you'll be waiting a very long time, digital prices tend to stay higher for longer

I doubt it will be that long, 6months.. a year is all fine with me. Plenty of actually new backlogged games to play till price drop. That's what is awesome to be behind on gaming, by the time you get to the "new" stuff itll be old and price would have already dropped.

So much for collection. You cant have a collection with games missing. 

So in other words we are getting Batman collection V2-1

329748_front.jpg

Give us a new Batman instead

yeah another pointless collection which doesn't even have all the games unlike the PS3 one did, tbh i think they'd be better served releasing a Arkham Knight GOTY version with all the dlc's then another collection which is incomplete 

• Like 1

So much for collection. You cant have a collection with games missing. 

So in other words we are getting Batman collection V2-1

329748_front.jpg

Give us a new Batman instead

origins wasnt made by rocksteady! how many times do i have to tell people. this is the rocksteady collection majority of the fanbase don't count origins because its not by rocksteady

when will people get it into their minds.

So many remasters.... Bioshock Remaster coming, Dead Island, Now Arkham series... and of course after I just bought many of these games on sale for PS3...

It's supply and demand. people want these games remade because they're good 

EDIT: aside from dead island, that was buggy as hell

Edited by ProtonicCobra
  • Like 1

origins wasnt made by rocksteady! how many times do i have to tell people. this is the rocksteady collection majority of the fanbase don't count origins because its not by rocksteady

when will people get it into their minds.

Oh i am well aware it wasn't made by rocksteady!! Geez why dont people know this :P  

Regardless on whether or not the fanbase dont consider origins apart of it or not, or whether it was well recieved it is called the "Arkham collection". What was that word in front of Origins? Arkham

Do you see the point i was making now?

• Like 1

Seems like a pointless release without all three titles. I have 100% on all three games on the PS3 and it works as a trilogy.

The hate that people have for Origins is bizarre even though it is the weakest of the three, the games a bit buggy (dropped combos, saving slow down and enemy glitches in Predator encounters) and the MP was an interesting concept that ultimately ended up shite but the story in the main game and DLC was strong. The encounter with Death Stroke was my favourite of all three games.

Infact for all those in love with Asylum and City I'll take Origins over the mind numbing DLC to Arkham City.

Bugger Origins isn't included too, but then, if they did I'd be like "Well, couldn't you have thrown in Blackgate as well?" which would then just remind me how much I wanted Golden Abyss to be in the Uncharted collection.

Anywho, fuck it, I'm down to buy this if the price is right. 

• Like 1

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/04/18/report-batman-arkham-hd-collection-june-2016-ps4-xbox-one-includes-first-two-games/

batmanarkhamcityscreenshot1.jpg

According to images sent to Eurogamer by a GameStop employee, a Batman Arkham HD Collection will be released on June 10 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

If the images are real, the collection includes visually enhanced versions of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, complete with all DLC for both games. Batman: Arkham Origins, however, isn’t included, suggesting that Warner Bros just wanted to focus on Rocksteady’s Batman titles.

Pre-orders are supposedly going live tomorrow for the Batman Arkham HD Collection, so we could be getting an official announcement from Warner Bros within the next day or so.

Rumors of a remastered Arkham Collection popped up last year, with sources claiming that it would include Arkham Asylum and Arkham City in 1080p, and would release in holiday 2015.

Would you buy an Arkham Collection on PS4?

Hmm, and here I am with my 3 PS3 Arkham games, attempting to complete them to 100%, and then remasters come out. Undecided.

I heard Arkham Origins wasn't all that good

There's a difference between "Not that good" and "Not as good as".

Hmm, and here I am with my 3 PS3 Arkham games, attempting to complete them to 100%, and then remasters come out. Undecided.

If you like the Arkham games then I'd go for the trilogy on PS3, not the incomplete remaster on the PS4. If you just want to play the best two games of the franchise then wait for the remaster.

I know what you're saying though. I've completed the Bioshock Trilogy, Batman Trilogy, Uncharted Trilogy all to find they're either out or coming on PS4. I'm pretty sure they'll announce a Mass Effect trilogy and remastered Fallout 3 / New Vegas once I start them :lol:

• Like 1

There's a difference between "Not that good" and "Not as good as".

If you like the Arkham games then I'd go for the trilogy on PS3, not the incomplete remaster on the PS4. If you just want to play the best two games of the franchise then wait for the remaster.

I know what you're saying though. I've completed the Bioshock Trilogy, Batman Trilogy, Uncharted Trilogy all to find they're either out or coming on PS4. I'm pretty sure they'll announce a Mass Effect trilogy and remastered Fallout 3 / New Vegas once I start them :lol:

I welcomed the Uncharted remasters, because 

1. I hate multiplayer on games that don't need it (Arkham Origins, GoW Ascension, Tomb Raider, etc.)

2. I always got infinite loading screen on my PS3 versions of Uncharted 1 and 3. I'm sure I could perhaps use a gamesave to skip past chapter 3 of Uncharted 3, but I feel it's no point.

I welcome remasters of games I haven't played, so i can get a much better experience. I would hope Fallout 3 gets remastered, because I haven't played it, and I've heard bad things about how it deals with the PS3 in terms of DLC (freezing, glitching out, etc.)

That being said, Asylum is my alltime favorite Arkham game, mainly because of the lack of DLC to buy (saves money) and I hate open-world maps, like seen on Arkham City/Origins. One thing that I'll always have difficulty with is the challenges on the games :/

Ideally, it'd be a dream come true if Portal 1 and Portal 2 were remastered for PS4 without the coop support (unless it's not gonna count toward trophies, and they would actually have a dedicated server for PSN)

• 4 weeks later...