Pac-Man Plat-Man Yaaaaaas.

One thing you can do to help yourself is to use the "Save and Quit" option when you are in a safe enough spot, then upload that save to USB or the Plus cloud storage and continue from exactly where you are. Just download the save back every time you fail until you can get them done (since reloading the save can only be done once in-game, which means you'll have to replace it with the backup every time you want to retry). Of course, that doesn't make the steps for the trophies any easier, just gives you a backuppable save state (like the regular Arcade Archives games) to make use of.

Alright thanks for the info. But just one question: How do I transfer the savefile to a USB or Plus cloud storage? Where can I find the file?

Edit: Nevermind I found it.

Edited by MAGIC_ALONSO11

• 2 months later...

Ms Pac Man was so much easier for the om nom nom x 4, did it first game. This however will require some patience.

Ok, completed last night in about 30 minutes, these ghosts are so random in comparison to Ms Pacman.

Edited by Z1MZUM

• 2 months later...

I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling... this is a nightmare.

I don't know how it's such high percent... so many people are that good, or this many bother with that moronic save trick... I don't know what's more frightening.

When I first started playing I felt exactly the same and thought that I'd never be able to get the platinum trophy. I continued playing and steadily got better. This game is a perfect example of 'practice makes perfect'. Just keep playing and you'll eventually be able to overcome the levels (and get the trophies) with ease :).

• 2 weeks later...

Om Nom Nom trophies are hard. :( The plat % makes me feel bad about my Pac-Man skills, I used to be pretty alright at it and know a route that worked for the first few rounds but that was back on the PSone. lol

I can barely even get one 4x let alone multiples + fruits for the ones that need that. Stupid Ghosts never do what I need them to.

• 2 years later...