Trophy glitch : The Fat and the Furious Yemen Drifter (Doughnut Drake speed run)

If you start your speed run as Donut Drake already (without the need to change into Donut Drake), the trophy will not pop. 

Here's what happened. I had just finished first my speed run to get the timed trophy. I had unfortunately messed my Donut Drake by forgetting to apply the skin after I had quit the game. Hence, I knew I wasn't going to get that trophy. I therefore decided to apply the skin during the end of my first speed run, complete it, then start another speed run to get the Donut Drake trophy. When I started the second speed run, I found that the skin was already on from my previous speed run . I didn't need to enable it as you normally would as soon as you start the game.

However, although I completed this second speed run with Donut Drake always on and without even quitting the game (did it in one sitting), the trophy didn't pop (which really pissed me off). What I had to do was start another new game (speed run), disable donut drake, quit that speed run, and start another new game (speed run). By that time, Donut Drake was disabled, I enabled it right away (as you would in normal circumstances), completed the speed run and the trophy popped.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Xehelios
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Wow... three entire games for only one trophy, that sucks !

Thanks for the tip man.

I just screwed up my fat and furious trophy. The game stop, back to the menu of the PS4. I restart the game, and I forgot to take donut drake for five minutes...

And, thanks to you, i'll prevent this really bad glitch

Well... It sucks to restart the game. Five times... Four days...