Ends March 29th 2018. Start out with all Knacks (besides Diamond) unlocked

DaivRules

14 minutes ago, gnova said:

Do you have to get past a certain point to be able to receive items? It's greyed out for me when I start a new game.

Nope, should be available right from the start when you take control of Knack for the first time. Make sure you log into to the app while you are in game on the PS4 in order to have the items sync (I couldn't get it to work if I wasn't logged into both the game and the app at the same time).

Also, I got a lot of connection errors while trying to receive the items. Just keep retrying and they will eventually transfer.

I started with all relics but one Sunstone, and 9/15 emeralds, and 18 gadget parts (I actually had 20 unlocked on the app, but 2 got permanently lost trying to transfer).

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, gnova said:

Thanks! My app isn't giving me a message that they were sent to the ps4,  should it be? Maybe they pulled the servers already?

edit: nevermind it worked

Yeah, I rarely got a message about them being sent. Shouldn't matter. Log in to both and they will appear to transfer.

On 2/12/2018 at 7:23 AM, DaivRules said:

Thank you both. I completely didn't even think about the 64-bit switchover in iOS11. I'm not going to update the OP and instead let people read down to your comments if they have questions. Just seems like I'll be complicating the issue if I try to explain that.

I'm not even considering fielding the premise of hex editors and all the questions that'll come with that. I've been using them since 1997 with Civ II on the PC, but thanks for bringing it up. I'll direct any messages people send on these your way. ;) 

I will have to pass...But you are really more then welcome to help them with it :D

• 1 month later...

I played Knack's Quest a lot those last days, and I collected lot of items.

As it seems to shut down tomorrow, I launched Knack on ps4 for the first time one hour ago.

I created a new game in easy (I want to enjoy the game before starting the real trophy chase) and I achieved in collecting all the items.

(I had 3 trophies : New Power, Crystal Relic Collector and Parts Collector)

After doing this, the collection is now empty on the Knack's Quest application.

So if I start a new game in another difficulty, how to start again with the collected items ?

Thanks

Edited by DynaVita

1 hour ago, DynaVita said:

They have disappeared from the app, so I need to play it again and again ?

You need to collect ALL Gadget collectibles again for each New Game and also the Crytals start at zero. The only thing what is kind of transferable between games are unlocked Knacks although of course the crystals can still be found in chests. If you just use continue after a completed run it works like a New Game +, you will start in the same difficulty and everything you collected before will still be there.

Edited by Savyna