Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force release date

Wouldn't doubt it. NIS does a pretty good job on putting Limited Editions out.

NIS America is not publishing this game, Idea Factory International is. But they always make LEs for their games so there will definitely be one.

Edited by Mike13858

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Best News:

We’re In The Money!” which originally required you to obtain 100 million gold but now only requires 5 million. 

I'm in. Last time it took about 15h of pure grinding just for the money and it was ridiculous useless. 

Edited by Sylver001

Best News:

We’re In The Money!” which originally required you to obtain 100 million gold but now only requires 5 million. 

I'm in. Last time it took about 15h of pure grinding just for the money and it was ridiculous useless. 

As far as the platinum is concerned, this change is largely meaningless: there's still a "kill 10k enemies" that's going to take all that time to knock out.  The two largely went hand-in-hand in the first place unless someone paid for the premium DLC to break the level limit -- that was how the "obtain 100 million gold" trophy became quick and straightforward.

... I have the limited edition pre-ordered and its coming in a few days and i just learned this isn't a sequel, oops lol. I was going to play through the original before it gets here but now I'm not sure what to do. FFF feels like slightly better Nep Mk2, so if ADF is like MegaNep V-II, has more content, and easier requirements for some trophies I don't know if I'll ever want to plat the original D: .

As far as the platinum is concerned, this change is largely meaningless: there's still a "kill 10k enemies" that's going to take all that time to knock out.  The two largely went hand-in-hand in the first place unless someone paid for the premium DLC to break the level limit -- that was how the "obtain 100 million gold" trophy became quick and straightforward.

Can't really remember about this, but I think I had all of the LV Up DLC.. (to be more accurate, I know I had them, cause I was Lv 999 at the end ^^) I just know, that I needed 15h of grinding AFTER I got the 10k mobs ;o)

I would like to know why they are putting something stupid like this into their games.. in Omega Quintet, which I am playing right know, there is the same.. get 1 Billion Approval and 10k mobs ... *sigh*

... I have the limited edition pre-ordered and its coming in a few days and i just learned this isn't a sequel, oops lol. I was going to play through the original before it gets here but now I'm not sure what to do. FFF feels like slightly better Nep Mk2, so if ADF is like MegaNep V-II, has more content, and easier requirements for some trophies I don't know if I'll ever want to plat the original  D: .

Well actually since DAF has all of the Story Elements of the Original FFF, you can skip on that... besides you are a hardcore IF. Compa, Galapagos Fan.. then it's up to you, If you would like yourrself to be tortured while trophy hunting =oD

If I think about it, I even would play the original Hyperdimension Neptunia again, if it would be released on PS4 with new Trophies to obtain.. so what the hell, PLAY IT! ^^ 

Edited by Sylver001

As far as the platinum is concerned, this change is largely meaningless: there's still a "kill 10k enemies" that's going to take all that time to knock out. The two largely went hand-in-hand in the first place unless someone paid for the premium DLC to break the level limit -- that was how the "obtain 100 million gold" trophy became quick and straightforward.

Can't really remember about this, but I think I had all of the LV Up DLC.. (to be more accurate, I know I had them, cause I was Lv 999 at the end ^^) I just know, that I needed 15h of grinding AFTER I got the 10k mobs ;o)

I would like to know why they are putting something stupid like this into their games.. in Omega Quintet, which I am playing right know, there is the same.. get 1 Billion Approval and 10k mobs ... *sigh*

Similar to Sylver001 I also bought all the level unlock DLC but I didn't need an additional 15 hours to get the required money. Instead it's like acasser said and both were more or less hand in hand for me:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2909-Fairy-Fencer-F/crimsonidol-de?order=date#content

Don't remember how long the grind was, though. Somewhere between 10 to 15 hours.

Edited by Crimson Idol

A bit off topic but what I did was grind on floor 11 (the butterfly enemies) about half the time to change things up (they give 650k-1.1mil approval) since I knew the 10k mobs would take a lot longer than the 1 bil approval and they are much easier and faster to kill than the floor 12 boss enemies that have a 50/50 shot of killing you and require a longer setup (but give 8-12mil approval). I still ended up running around floor 1  in circles for 4 hours while listening to music though.

A bit off topic but what I did was grind on floor 11 (the butterfly enemies) about half the time to change things up (they give 650k-1.1mil approval) since I knew the 10k mobs would take a lot longer than the 1 bil approval and they are much easier and faster to kill than the floor 12 boss enemies that have a 50/50 shot of killing you and require a longer setup (but give 8-12mil approval). I still ended up running around floor 1  in circles for 4 hours while listening to music though.

Dear Sir or Madam, I appreciate this information =) 

Hm.. I must correct on something, just checked my Trophies.. I got them the other way around ^^ I got the We're in the Money on 11.Jan 15 8:01:30 PM and Berserker on 12. Jan. 15. 06:12:24 AM. Now I am confused..all my believes, the cake..  all a lie! It must have been those Black Suits with their Flashy Thing. 

Edited by Sylver001
  • Like 1

Because of how boring Omega Quintet was, it was the game that prompted me to buy a PS4 turbo controller, which is why the trophy guide has so many turbo controller tips. I'm still trying to figure out how to use a turbo controller in FFF, but as for Omega Quintet, with all of the debuff negation, I found it a lot faster than grinding floor 11, because you still need a lot of setup for floor 11 to get 1/10th of the approval. On the other hand, killing enemies on floor 1, was mindless and can be done while playing a VN on a Vita or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...