Walter-kun's Hyperdimensional Checklist

Walt the Dog

Good luck! and that's dedication, I'll follow this for sure!

I recently started importing Neptunia games aswell but nowhere as far as you are!

(by the way, do you have any english guide or tips for Neptune's Platoon vs SEGA Girls?)

• Like 1

Good luck! and that's dedication, I'll follow this for sure!

I recently started importing Neptunia games aswell but nowhere as far as you are!

(by the way, do you have any english guide or tips for Neptune's Platoon vs SEGA Girls?)

Once you unlock the ability to freely select quests (happens towards the end of Saturn Part 1, which you are forced through most of), do Dreamcast quests until you unlock the copy of Dreamcast. This will allow Segami to transform into Dreamcast and use Dreamblade in Fever mode, which is a very strong attack and can be useful for bosses. After this, do all of Mega Drive Part 1 to unlock the real versions of Mega Drive and Plutia along with their second classes. Mega Drive has a default move in her second class that allows you to triple the attack of someone else's next move. Combine this with Dreamblade and the game is basically broken to all hell, especially since if you make sure to charge your fever to 100% before a boss battle and then change your formation so you just have Segami and Mega Drive in the front lines, you can use it three times in one burst of fever mode if you wait until Segami has transformed into Dreamcast and Mega Drive has performed Charge before you activate fever mode. Assuming you're still leveling up properly, literally the only thing that should still give you trouble is Delphinus in post-game, and even then, it's still just as easy as long as you grind beforehand.

Also, you'll notice that most of the quests have time limits on them. The quests don't actually disappear forever when these time limits run out. They just go away until you lose to History Destroyer (a giant green monster you encounter very early on who is your ultimate goal). Regarding History Destroyer himself, he takes debuffs when you clear quests and he gets buffs when quests are thrown out or expire, so it's in your best interest to prioritize quests with smaller time limits. That said, you still won't be able to kill him until later in the game due to his sheer power.

Great series are you going to add cyberdimesion as well?

I may have forgotten that one in doing this post. :awesome:

I'll add it in next time I update this. I need to go back and fix some text positioning in the spoilers anyway. :P

• Like 1

I've decided that I won't be counting upcoming games towards the total until a trophy list shows up since I'd like to at least have a chance to have the progress at 100% for a bit before the next game releases. I'm making an exception for the English version of Blanc + Neptune since that's coming out so soon that it barely matters anyway with how much I have left to go.

I am keeping them in the "Games Left To Do" section since I'll have to do them eventually anyway. :P

Also, the spoilers broke when I tried to fix the formatting issue with some of them, so now I'm debating if I should even bother with them since there's not exactly a huge amount of plats and there likely won't be for a long while.

EDIT: Got rid of the spoilers and now everything works fine. Let me know what you guys think about no spoilers. Should I add them back in or is it not worth it?

Edited by Walter-kun

I decided to update my progress on the Chinese version of the game since I got a few trophies out of it.

I'm also considering taking the Korean version of SHG out for now because apparently, this is literally the first time anyone has ever heard of it, so it likely won't release for a while.

Decided to put the whole thing under a spoiler to make it easier to edit and also because the OP is longer than I thought it'd be.

Also, still making progress on Chinese VII. Just need Neptunia H left for my first run before I go for the True End. The Bloodthirsty Rosary really makes the game piss-easy. :P

• Like 1

Welp, I got done the True End and I've only four trophies left:

Harem: Halfway through using Nepgear.

Sucky Game Creator: Working on it now, though I may have to take a break to find more chips soon.

Scavenger Master: This should come naturally.

And of course, the big one...

Treasure Hunter: I've unlocked some of the first challenges for some of the dungeons and even gotten done some challenges that gave me chips, but I've got a long way yet on this. At least now I know that I don't actually need to collect the treasures. Oh, how much time I wasted on the Japanese version clearing Neplunker Zero twice just to get its hidden treasure.

I think I'm at 15 hours on my save now + 3 hours spent on grinding through various RNGs (cards, figures, and scout findings).

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1

Welp, got done the discs and the objects, so I just have three of the Gold Third to have Nepgear woo before I get my harem trophy and then it's basically just the treasure grind. I decided to start with the Hyperdimension since it's the most packed of the three dimensions and for that matter, it also has the majority of the monsters needed to rank up to S Rank quests. I just need the S Rank monster in Stealth Ark and I can make a diversion to Senmuu Labyrinth to get the White Orb and clean up those symbol attack challenges.

In the process of all of this, I also got a video of how to complete the Neplunker hidden treasure challenge, so now I just need to add that to the guide. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, I've got the Chinese VII plat nearly done now. I just have the last Senmuu Labyrinth challenge and a few Zero Dimension challenges for the plat, all of which have been unlocked already. I may save it for Trophy #15000 since the milestone's coming up.

EDIT: There is now a EU list for Blanc going by another site, so now I get to import that, too. :|

I'll add it to the list when I get home.

Edited by Walter-kun

Just got done every challenge but the one in the very first dungeon of the game. Now to just get to 14,998 trophies so I can pop the plat. :)

Also added Blanc (EU) to the Working On list. I'm waiting to order it until I know that it's actually the EU version. That, and I'd like to try to remember where I got Dodanpachi Resurrection on the 360 since that was a UK exclusive. Either that, or I can wait to see if it shows up on Amazon or eBay.

Plat 25/36

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/370ca3/trophies/1L6c6ade.png

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs. Zombies (NA)

I was planning to be the first to get this plat who started it after the official release date, but unfortunately, the guide was wrong about one of the treasure drops, so I spent seven hours fighting Doomkale for nothing. At least greenzsaber showed up with his godly gaming skills to get the plat seconds before I ever could've done it, so at least the sting doesn't hurt so bad now that I know it wasn't meant to be. Still sucks that I'm much more tired now than I could've been had I known this from the start. :(

At least I can redeem myself on the EU version.

Edited by Walt the Dog

• 1 month later...

Plat 26/37 (Trophy #15000)

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/58e1bc/trophies/1L527ad6.png

Megadimension Neptunia VII (Chinese)

It was easier the second time around. I blitzed through most of it in a couple days, did the challenges in the space of about a week, and then just let it sit until I was ready for the trophy milestone.

In other news, I have the EU version of Megatagmension now. Just gonna save it for some weekend during the Team THL to help out my team.

My Korean version of SHG is on its way, though I'm on vacation until July 5th, so that's the soonest I'll have it.

I'm working on Moero Chronicle at the moment because Dungeon Travelers 2 has gotten me on a DRPG kick, so no other progress besides earning the 100 Battle trophy from the JP version of R;B2 because I happened to be close to it anyway when I decided to load it up real quick.

If only there were a Neptunia DRPG. :P

Edited by Walt the Dog

Really great task :)

Astonishingly to see all these games played again and again from different regions...

A question always jumps into my mind when i see that many japanese games (and here also chinese and korean): do you understand all of them? :blink::D

I only know English. I get by using Google Translate on wikis and knowledge gained from playing the games in English. The phone app for Google Translate even has a feature now that lets you translate from photos, which is extremely useful. :)

• 3 months later...

Updated.

No new plats yet, but I do have the Korean version of Nep Vs. SHG prepped for a certain trophy event and I'll hopefully manage the same for the Chinese version of Blanc (still waiting on that good weekend for Blanc (EU) :|).

Depressing to think that I've dropped from 70% to 65%. :(

Got the Chinese version of Blanc Vs. Zombies prepped. Taking a bit of a break from the Neps for now to work on IA/VT Colorful, but then I'll probably go back to JP R;B2.

That should put me back at 70% once I pop those two plats.

Edited by Asuna Kagurazaka

• 4 weeks later...

Popped the two plats.

Plat 27/40
1Lfa05b7.png
Megatagmension Blanc Vs. Zombies (Chinese)

I wanna say something here, but I've been sitting on this plat for a month now and this is the fourth time I've played it, so I can't think of anything to say. :P

Plat 28/40
1Lf2281e.png
Superdimension Neptune Vs. SEGA Hard Girls (Korean)

Managed the plat in 18:45, and that was with spending a couple hours fucking around and getting done literally every side quest in the game. This is the shortest plat in the series by far.

Now that THTL won't be on until early next year, I'm gonna work on some more Neptunia now, starting with the English version of VII. I also signed up for that backlog event with five of the other games, so hopefully that'll give me the kick in the pants I need to finally get my ass in gear and do those.

Edited by Walt the Dog

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, I've done the Normal End in VII. All I have left now is the True End, the Godly/Sucky games, Max Lily Ranks for a character, about 80 more battles, and of course, the dreaded hidden treasure grind. At least it'll be a tad less painful this time around since I'll be reading the new True End events along with all of the DLC events I missed.

In other news, most of the images got fucked in the new update, at least on my iPod, so that's gonna be fun to fix. >_>

Plat 29/41
1Lddb30b.png
Megadimension Neptunia VII (EN)

It was nice to finally get around to the story in this one. It was actually pretty decent even if I almost wanted to strangle Neptune for her "I'm the main character, wah" bullshit, especially when it got in the way of a serious scene that actually had some weight to it (though at least that only happens a couple of times near the end of the game).

As far as plat time, I took somewhere around 45 hours this time thanks to actually reading the story, which is still less than the roughly 50 hours I spent on the JP version.

I also just fixed the pictures and added the Chinese version of SHG to the count, making the total 41.

Edited by Walt the Dog

• 3 weeks later...

Plat 30/41

1L2c167e.png
Hyperdevotion Noire (JP)

Ended up taking me 57:40, which is roughly 4 hours more than the English plat took me. I've had this one looming over me ever since the game initially released in Japan back in mid-2014, so to have it done and over with is a massive relief for me.

I ended up making this Plat #300 since I used the English plat for #200 and I figured why not keep up the pattern. I even did that one almost exactly a year ago, which is kind of freaky. >_>

Now to do the Korean version for Plat #400 next year! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Plat 31/41
1Lc2f709.png
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 (JP)

This one wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The main game is probably the most tedious of the three Re;Birth games due to the ridiculous amount of endings and share grinding (albeit not as terrible as that in mk2) as well as actually having to take on some pretty tough strong enemies for the last couple of dungeon plans, but it's still nothing all that bad. Even Stella's Dungeon isn't too bad even without the DLC. Thank God I have a second Vita though, because my R;B2 Vita was basically out of commission for a good week or so thanks to the insanity that is True Neptral Tower. Granted, I had school for the most part, so I didn't play much in that time anyway. :P

Plat 32/41
1L7bf607.png
Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs. Zombies (EU)

I wanted to speedrun this one since I managed a time of 1 day and 20 hours back when I did the NA version, which could've been 7 hours shorter had the PSNP guide not contained an error at the time (it's thankfully been fixed now). I ended up pulling an allnighter to get it done and managed it in 10 hours and 11 minutes, which is roughly 6 hours shorter than the previous best.

With this, I now have every Blanc plat available. :D

Edited by Wdog-999

• 2 weeks later...