Dark Souls board game crowdfunded in three minutes

ShadowStar83x

Apparently people really wanted a Dark Souls board game because it was 100% funded within three minutes of launching on Kickstarter.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-board-game-funded-in-3-minutes/1100-6439005/

According to the Kickstarter page, this is fully licensed by Bandai Namco, so no need to worry about it getting pulled down. If you're interested, here's the page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/steamforged/dark-soulstm-the-board-game/description

Fully funded in just three minutes? Impressive.

• Like 2

so, anybody know where i can quickly get a proof of business authenticity, so i can buy 6 copies of the game for 200 and even get those four weeks early(!) to just put them all on ebay? 

... ;)

seems like they miscalculated something there or so... one game = 80 and six games = 200, and you even get free shipping. doesn't seem right!

Edited by dernop

so, anybody know where i can quickly get a proof of business authenticity, so i can buy 6 copies of the game for 200 and even get those four weeks early(!) to just put them all on ebay? 

... ;)

seems like they miscalculated something there or so... one game = 80 and six games = 200, and you even get free shipping. doesn't seem right!

Either their math was off or they wanted it to be a really good discount.

... ;)

Well they wouldn't make it the full price of 6 games since the retailers wouldn't make any profit on the boxes. $200 still feels a bit cheap though

Sounds like you're better off getting 6 for 200USD and give some to your friends etc. :o I personally think 80USD for one was a bit pricey. Especially considering I have to pay taxes/custom charges for it, which would add another 35USD + shipping.

Yeah, after all the extra charges, for one copy, I'd have to pay 125USD... :\ Sorry, but I won't pay that.

Edited by MMDE

I was almost hoping it was like a family board game style thing, so that way Monopoly had a contender of ruining families and relationships with dads telling their sons to "Get good casual."

Aside from that, I think it's a cool idea. Now people can make their own stories with a group of people.