Problems with "Great Hall"

Jens

I don't know if I'm missing something but i think this trophy could be buggy for me. I checked some lists for all NPCs and I actually have all of them but the trophy never popped. I will list all my NPCs and it would be nice if someone could help me, because I would hate to wipe my save if I'm just dumb and missing someone :P

And well it's actually obvious, but I will spoiler some stuff from now on. So you have been warned :P

So I have the following people in the breach so far:

- 6 playable characters (+ coop character, sometimes of course) if they even count

- blue dude on the left side of the tutorial floor entrance (who talks about bosses you have defeated so far)

- blue tutorial dude on the right side of the tutorial floor entrance

- his red enemy guy (don't know his english name, but he was a boss once)

- green beer drinking dude who sells items

- both people who give you the hunting challenges

- helmetguy sitting on the ledge

- Winchester

- shortcutdigger in his room

- guy who wanted you to complete his maps on the stairs

- the king and his servant

- the robot and the woman in the "weapon shop"

- the yellow blob thing who sells items

- the lady behind him in the room who enchants your weapon (and her friends squareknight and circleknight)

- and just to be as accurate as possible....... the two dudes guarding the gungeon entrance :P

And I have never read anything about any other NPCs so I am kinda stuck. If it helps, I have never rescued and / or seen any of the last three people on this list http://enterthegungeon.gamepedia.com/NPCs, but it doesn't seem to me as if they would follow you to the breach.

I don't know if I'm missing something but i think this trophy could be buggy for me. I checked some lists for all NPCs and I actually have all of them but the trophy never popped. I will list all my NPCs and it would be nice if someone could help me, because I would hate to wipe my save if I'm just dumb and missing someone :P

And well it's actually obvious, but I will spoiler some stuff from now on. So you have been warned :P

So I have the following people in the breach so far:

- 6 playable characters (+ coop character, sometimes of course) if they even count

- blue dude on the left side of the tutorial floor entrance (who talks about bosses you have defeated so far)

- blue tutorial dude on the right side of the tutorial floor entrance

- his red enemy guy (don't know his english name, but he was a boss once)

- green beer drinking dude who sells items

- both people who give you the hunting challenges

- helmetguy sitting on the ledge

- Winchester

- shortcutdigger in his room

- guy who wanted you to complete his maps on the stairs

- the king and his servant

- the robot and the woman in the "weapon shop"

- the yellow blob thing who sells items

- the lady behind him in the room who enchants your weapon (and her friends squareknight and circleknight)

- and just to be as accurate as possible....... the two dudes guarding the gungeon entrance :P

And I have never read anything about any other NPCs so I am kinda stuck. If it helps, I have never rescued and / or seen any of the last three people on this list http://enterthegungeon.gamepedia.com/NPCs, but it doesn't seem to me as if they would follow you to the breach.

Did you figure out what you were missing?

I followed the guide below and now have all 6 playable characters. No trophy.

Have you guys kicked down the helmet from the goblin three times. If you kick her helmet down she goes back in the gungeon and you have to unlock her again. If you do this three times she'll give you an item. I think only after you've done that it counts her as a permanent breach NPC. Also be sure that you have talked to everyone in the breach.

Have you guys kicked down the helmet from the goblin three times. If you kick her helmet down she goes back in the gungeon and you have to unlock her again. If you do this three times she'll give you an item. I think only after you've done that it counts her as a permanent breach NPC. Also be sure that you have talked to everyone in the breach.

I did that too. I found out what it is after asking about it and a developer responded. There is a minor glitch with this trophy that they patched for the PC version. Originally, you had to buy stuff from Orge's shop and the character that speaks in WingDings (~5x) before they appeared in the Breach. After they changed it, but the code was left as is. I barely purchased anything from WingDing's shop during the gungeon runs, so once I do that it will probably unlock.