Mad SKILLZ TROPHY IN ONLY 1 HOUR (NO GLITCH)

Commodore1_

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/8/2018 at 5:32 PM, kidson2004 said:

Does this method still work? I have this on the PS3 and PS4, and this looks like a huge time saver.

Yes, it still works on all platforms.

5 minutes ago, JoocyMan said:

Between this and Ada 2-3 (Underground Lab) on Amateur, where you kill around 4 Whoppers and 5 Napads very quickly with something like Infinite Shotgun, which would be faster? I average around 30,000 Skill Points from a run that's about 6 to 7 minutes long.

I've always thought this one (Jake's chapter 4-3) and Leon's chapter 4-4 / Chris' chapter 3-5 were the fastest way to farm SP, you should farm on No Hope difficulty, which doubles all SP you get, but No Hope disables all skills, so you wouldn't have infinite ammo for that Ada chapter. In the end i'd recommend either the method in the OP or Leon's 4-4 / Chris' 3-5, there are no enemies in both and in Jake's 4-3 you're basically just running towards the end, not waiting for scripted events and doing QTEs. 

• Like 1

Just now, renatabls said:

I've always thought this one (Jake's chapter 4-3) and Leon's chapter 4-4 / Chris' chapter 3-5 were the fastest way to farm SP, you should farm on No Hope difficulty, which doubles all SP you get, but No Hope disables all skills, so you wouldn't have infinite ammo for that Ada chapter. In the end i'd recommend either the method in the OP or Leon's 4-4 / Chris' 3-5, there are no enemies in both and in Jake's 4-3 you're basically just running towards the end, not waiting for scripted events and doing QTEs. 

Alright, sounds good! I guess the Ada 2-3 on Amateur is good for farming some Skill Points while also farming B.O.W.s for the "B.O.W.s Are Ugly" trophy. Good way to do both until you actually pop that one, and then you can just switch over to the optimized Jake 4-3 for pure Skill Point grinding.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...