Minecraft PS3 Edition - "Passing The Time" Help Needed

Game-Vania96

You are able to it on your world. This if the good thing avout the ps3 version. You are able to install the updates just to 1.25 i cant do this on ps4 so we need to wait for a new update.

I am glad i finished the ps4 version before this patch :D

So I should delete the game and install up to patch 1.25? Will I have to do the 33 hours again?

Yeah you can´t get the trophy with 1.25 and 1.26... When you downgraded and you load the world you played for 100 days you should get the trophy instantly, like Game-Vania96 mentioned 

• Like 1

I am glad i finished the ps4 version before this patch :D

Yeah you can´t get the trophy with 1.25 and 1.26... When you downgraded and you load the world you played for 100 days you should get the trophy instantly, like Game-Vania96 mentioned 

Thanks for the quick reply. I will give it a try. Driving me crazy since its the last trophy for a 100 percent and that I KNOW I met the requirements for the trophy. Wish me luck and thanks again.

Deleted the patches and now playing on 1.22, the trophy did not instantly pop and haven't gotten it in 5 in game days now. I am 100% sure i have more than 33 hours clocked on my save file :( guess i will have to sit through the 33 hours and just pray it pops then i guess :S

Edited by itzzh3lixx

guess i will have to sit through the 33 hours and just pray it pops then i guess :S

Same here. -_- I am on 1.22 and i hope that it works in the world i created in 1.26... Had no problems with the ps4 version of the trophy..

Edited by Alex_R-13

• 2 weeks later...

I had problems with this trophy as well, on PS3, but I finally got it a few hours ago. Playing normally, I clocked a lot of hours but not quite meeting 33 hours. Then, I found out that the trophy is glitched on 1.25 and 1.26. Deleted the whole game (I have the digital version), downloaded it again. Updated it up to 1.23. Loaded up my old save from 1.26. Left it on for 24 hours, trophy still did not pop. I then create a fresh world on a new save, game mode is survival on peaceful, I finally got the trophy after 8 hours in the new save.

My guess is that if your saved world is from 1.25 or 1.26, that saved game is glitched as well, even if you update to before 1.25. So, to be safe, I would advise people having difficulty with this trophy, to downgrade to before 1.25 and create a new world from there. The fact that I only had to wait 8 hours in the new save to get the trophy tells me that it still counts the hours I had in my old worlds.

• 1 month later...

Is this fixed now or what? I remember getting it on my Vita a while ago by sleeping, I had been playing on my Vita world using the PS3 edition and it's the last trophy I need, I don't know whether I should do what I did before and sleep or just go idle in a hole running around or something. 

I know people have got it recently so I'm not too worried I just need to know if I should delete anything or whatever, I made a new world to be sure, I'm playing on Peaceful like I did before. 

I had problems with this trophy as well, on PS3, but I finally got it a few hours ago. Playing normally, I clocked a lot of hours but not quite meeting 33 hours. Then, I found out that the trophy is glitched on 1.25 and 1.26. Deleted the whole game (I have the digital version), downloaded it again. Updated it up to 1.23. Loaded up my old save from 1.26. Left it on for 24 hours, trophy still did not pop. I then create a fresh world on a new save, game mode is survival on peaceful, I finally got the trophy after 8 hours in the new save.

My guess is that if your saved world is from 1.25 or 1.26, that saved game is glitched as well, even if you update to before 1.25. So, to be safe, I would advise people having difficulty with this trophy, to downgrade to before 1.25 and create a new world from there. The fact that I only had to wait 8 hours in the new save to get the trophy tells me that it still counts the hours I had in my old worlds.

I will give it a try tonight and see if it works. Thanks for the info.

I currently restarted on 1.22 as well with internet disabled for the time being. If I'm in my room while it's night time I will sleep, but I'm going to leave it overnight as well, I'm leaving my PS3 on until 3am July 17th. I'll let you guys know if I also get the trophy. 

I got the trophy but way longer than expected. When I played Minecraft on an old account I know sleeping did speed up the process, this time it took 2 days, so glad I woke up and the trophy had popped. 

Edited by Blaidd-Cysgodol
  • Like 1

Just like to confirm that the trophy popped with version 1.24. Took awhile but it did pop after two days of using the rubberband trick. Thanks for all the advice and now the trophy is behind me.

You didn't need to use the rubber band because even if the controller goes off the game continues lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...