Fruit Basket

Can you give us a step by step guide on how to do this please?

First mess with the game settings to give yourself 5 lives. What you want to aim for is picking up the fruits, and avoid dying in the early levels. For example, I would beat level 1, getting the cherry and no lives lost. Then just when round 2 is about to start click Save & Exit. Then completely quit the game. Go to settings on your ps4, Application Saved Data Management then Saved Data in System Storage, Upload to Online Storage (or copy to Usb). You only need to upload the Interim Save Data, not the game data.

Then resume playing. The instant you load your save it is deleted from the ps4. If you die or otherwise screw up the trophy chances, completely close the game, then download your save. I tried to avoid all deaths completely for fruit basket until I beat level 4 and I would download my save every time I made an error. This way you are far more likely to make it to the level with the last fruit you need, and if you do mess up you don't have to start from the beginning.

It actually saves your game exactly as you were, so I also used this to get the Om nom nom trophies. I would save after eating a fruit, and also save each time i successfully ate all 4 ghosts. I think I ended up downloading my save to try again a total of about 20 times, but overall I think it reduced play time.

• Like 2

Do you know when the fruits spawn in round 2? I'm trying to get the Om Nom Nom (or whatever it's called) trophy, I killed all ghosts four times in a row ate a fruit already and saved with two lives left. Everytime I restart neither the strawberry nor the cherry will spawn even if I endure the round like 3 minutes or so.

First mess with the game settings to give yourself 5 lives. What you want to aim for is picking up the fruits, and avoid dying in the early levels. For example, I would beat level 1, getting the cherry and no lives lost. Then just when round 2 is about to start click Save & Exit. Then completely quit the game. Go to settings on your ps4, Application Saved Data Management then Saved Data in System Storage, Upload to Online Storage (or copy to Usb). You only need to upload the Interim Save Data, not the game data.

Then resume playing. The instant you load your save it is deleted from the ps4. If you die or otherwise screw up the trophy chances, completely close the game, then download your save. I tried to avoid all deaths completely for fruit basket until I beat level 4 and I would download my save every time I made an error. This way you are far more likely to make it to the level with the last fruit you need, and if you do mess up you don't have to start from the beginning.

It actually saves your game exactly as you were, so I also used this to get the Om nom nom trophies. I would save after eating a fruit, and also save each time i successfully ate all 4 ghosts. I think I ended up downloading my save to try again a total of about 20 times, but overall I think it reduced play time.

Thanks mate.

So if i lose a life going for picky eater i just reload my save and the trophy will still pop?

So if i lose a life going for picky eater i just reload my save and the trophy will still pop?

Yes, I can confirm that downloading your save from the cloud works for picky eater as well. In fact I'm pretty sure I had to dowload my save close to 30 times for that one embarassingly enough. But the trophy still popped. I'm really not that good at pacman. I even made one of my saves halfway through the last level I needed because I was doing remarkably well.

• Like 1

Which lvl do you guys prefer for the Om Nom Nom (eat 2 fruits and all 4 ghosts in succession four times in a single round!) trophy? It's the only trophy left to get my platinum.

I tried with round 2 but the second fruit didn't spawn. . .

I just did it this morning on round 1.  give yourself 5 lives, get enough regular pellets to spawn the 2 fruits and eat them.  then try to get one power pellet and eat all four.  if that went well, save and exit, upload your save onto PSN and try for the 2nd 3rd and 4th.  It took me about an hour of trial and error, but I finally got that done and with that a nice shiny platinum

I just did it this morning on round 1.  give yourself 5 lives, get enough regular pellets to spawn the 2 fruits and eat them.  then try to get one power pellet and eat all four.  if that went well, save and exit, upload your save onto PSN and try for the 2nd 3rd and 4th.  It took me about an hour of trial and error, but I finally got that done and with that a nice shiny platinum

I just did it now. Thank you. :)

I thought I had to collect two different fruits so I tried on round 2/3 etc. . . which was a very frustrating experience. Managed to make it eventually on my first try on round 1.

• 2 months later...

Can you give us a step by step guide on how to do this please?

I made 2 YouTube videos. One shows the Save File Exploit, the other shows the patterns for the Om Nom Nom Trophy at Maze1.

PAC-MAN PS4/Xbox One Trophy Guide: All Om Nom Nom Trophy's PATTERN VERSION

PAC-MAN PS4/Xbox One Trophy Guide: Picky Eater + Fruit Basket SAVE DATA EXPLOIT

• Like 2