GeorgeGianno

What was your first game ever played(title-arcade,console or pc)and at what age?

365 posts in this topic

I think was Tehkan World Cup when i was 6 years old :D Was an arcade game with the one player sit opposite to another ...back then and i had the chance to play a lot of games that made me to love them.

I got a Super Nintendo when I turned 3 in 1994. It came bundled with The Lemmings and The Flintstones. I don't remember which one I played first.

Sonicmastersystemcover.png

4 years old at some furniture store (I have no idea why they had a Master System in 1991)

It was called Tag.....Outside.....1974 I think :rolleyes:

The good old days before Pong became mainstream :pimp:

Edited by broy300

I had an original gameboy and I remember playing the original mario game when I was either 3 or 4. I recall getting owned by what I think was bowser on the 3rd level. I had to get my brother to beat it for me. I also recall Peach being in another castle....hmmm.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

Pong.

Got it as a Xmas present when I was 5.

Bomberman 64 as far as I remember. It was one of my brother's games originally. Either that or Banjo Kazooie but that's all I remember, or some of our various other N64 games. I was 3 at the time I think.

My first game would be in my 5-6 years old when my fathers gave me a PS1 and 2 games, Tarzan and Millenuim Soldier Expendables. But I played Tarzan because I loved the movie of it.

It would probably have been one of the Tomb Raider games on PC and I must have been less than 6 :)

I think it was Contra, I bet it was, I must have been 6 or 7

DisneysAladdinSNES2972_f.jpg

Aladdin for SNES. I still play this game on emulator, Love it.

it was street fighter II at the age of 3 on sega mega drive, i hope one day they bring back the bruised and bloody character you see at the end of the fight, one of the reasons i preferred mortal kombat later down the years because of the blood and damage and not fantasy damage like street fighter. i played only 3 games didn't care for no other games, played street fighter, mortal kombat and streets of rage.

I remember that one day me and my mom went to dentist, when I was about 5, and after that she took me to "kid place" in hospital. And there was Sega Genesis and I played Sonic the Hedgehog for the first time. I remember that I couldn't manage how to jump in Sonic, but anyway I liked it so much that I kept asking parents for console. Then one day dad brought me Sega Genesis with three games(one was 3 in 1 game): Soccer, Tennis, Super Hang On+Colums+another soccer. Myparents forbid me from playing violent videogames and I was okey with that until I discovered Mortal Combat! DDD:

janistheberzins.png

Edited by janistheberzins

20120706103133-10battlechess.jpg

Battle-chess on PC when I was 5.

P.S:No need to mention but I often used to cheat :blush:

Edited by homer_snake

I'm pretty sure the first game I owned and played was Super Mario Land on the Game Boy in 1990 or so. I was 6. But the first game I actually played must've been on the Commodore 64 over at my friend's house. Possibly The Last Ninja, International Karate or Bruce Lee, lol. Good times.

I used to play Sonic the Hedgehog a lot when I was young. I had a few other games as well but they were rubbish.

Occasionally my cat would sit on top of the TV and smack sonic with her paw when I jumped. :lol:

Sonic or Ecco the Dolphin on Sega Mega Drive when I was 3 or 4 thanks to my elder sister :blush:

Sonic or Ecco the Dolphin on Sega Mega Drive when I was 3 or 4 thanks to my elder sister :blush:

I tried Ecco The Dolphin in Mega Driva Ultimate Collection :) In Sonic never was a good player :D

Pong.

Got it as a Xmas present when I was 5.

Same, though I may have been 5 or 6 at the time.

Edited by dontwaketheKIDS

-Crash Bandicoot (1996)

- I played it in (1997)

-I love that I played this game first because I like platformers (especially when I played with my parents). Seeing as I have the classics on my PS3 I was able to reply them and I know a lot of people have a hard time playing games they played like 10 years ago or whatev. I'm also a fan of voice-acting and it's top-notch in the first four (the first is okay). One thing it gives me the right to say is, "I liked NaughtyDog before it was cool." -Put's on Hipster Glasses :P

-As for the series now... it's not made by NaughyDog (my fav dev) but it's whatev. I enjoyed Wrath of Cortex & Crash of The Titans. Crash Bandicoot is owned by Activision now, so I guess I can kinda trust them since the published Fall of Cybertron & they make big money from CoD (Yuckyyy CoD). If they decide to make a tittle though; I'll buy it fo-sho. :D