What was your first game ever played(title-arcade,console or pc)and at what age?

GeorgeGianno

I had an original gameboy and I remember playing the original mario game when I was either 3 or 4. I recall getting owned by what I think was bowser on the 3rd level. I had to get my brother to beat it for me. I also recall Peach being in another castle....hmmm.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

it was street fighter II at the age of 3 on sega mega drive, i hope one day they bring back the bruised and bloody character you see at the end of the fight, one of the reasons i preferred mortal kombat later down the years because of the blood and damage and not fantasy damage like street fighter. i played only 3 games didn't care for no other games, played street fighter, mortal kombat and streets of rage.

• Like 1

I remember that one day me and my mom went to dentist, when I was about 5, and after that she took me to "kid place" in hospital. And there was Sega Genesis and I played Sonic the Hedgehog for the first time. I remember that I couldn't manage how to jump in Sonic, but anyway I liked it so much that I kept asking parents for console. Then one day dad brought me Sega Genesis with three games(one was 3 in 1 game): Soccer, Tennis, Super Hang On+Colums+another soccer. Myparents forbid me from playing violent videogames and I was okey with that until I discovered Mortal Combat! DDD:

janistheberzins.png

Edited by janistheberzins
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

-Crash Bandicoot (1996)

- I played it in (1997)

-I love that I played this game first because I like platformers (especially when I played with my parents). Seeing as I have the classics on my PS3 I was able to reply them and I know a lot of people have a hard time playing games they played like 10 years ago or whatev. I'm also a fan of voice-acting and it's top-notch in the first four (the first is okay). One thing it gives me the right to say is, "I liked NaughtyDog before it was cool." -Put's on Hipster Glasses :P

-As for the series now... it's not made by NaughyDog (my fav dev) but it's whatev. I enjoyed Wrath of Cortex & Crash of The Titans. Crash Bandicoot is owned by Activision now, so I guess I can kinda trust them since the published Fall of Cybertron & they make big money from CoD (Yuckyyy CoD). If they decide to make a tittle though; I'll buy it fo-sho. :D

• Like 4

-Crash Bandicoot (1996)

- I played it in (1997)

-I love that I played this game first because I like platformers (especially when I played with my parents). Seeing as I have the classics on my PS3 I was able to reply them and I know a lot of people have a hard time playing games they played like 10 years ago or whatev. I'm also a fan of voice-acting and it's top-notch in the first four (the first is okay). One thing it gives me the right to say is, "I liked NaughtyDog before it was cool." -Put's on Hipster Glasses :P

-As for the series now... it's not made by NaughyDog (my fav dev) but it's whatev. I enjoyed Wrath of Cortex & Crash of The Titans. Crash Bandicoot is owned by Activision now, so I guess I can kinda trust them since the published Fall of Cybertron & they make big money from CoD (Yuckyyy CoD). If they decide to make a tittle though; I'll buy it fo-sho. :D

Well high five, Crash bandicoot was also my first I loved that game so much. Wasn't as good on PS2 but I agree with what you said :)