What was your first game ever played(title-arcade,console or pc)and at what age?

GeorgeGianno

• 1 month later...

First game I ever Played was chuckie egg many many years ago lol on the spectrum maybe around 5/6.

First console I ever got was the original NES and super Mario brothers was the first one I had a go of. Good Times! I must of been around 7/8

Been gaming strong ever since. 

I remember trading in my snes and megadrive in game to get my playstation one haha. I wish I'd never got rid of those beauties thats for sure but at the time getting in that playstation was worth it. 

Edited by MIKEY-L-666

The first game I got REALLY into was Runescape. Got into that when I was 7? Maybe earlier.

Then came COD 4. I started playing this when I was 10.

^ All on PC

Started playing Modern Warfare 2 on PS3 in 2010 (when I was 12 :) )

Edited by Nitro

On 07/04/2018 at 3:55 PM, TugaSonic said:

My first game was Sonic The Hedgehog for the MegaDrive/Genesis when I was around 2-3 years old, my dad has on film me playing the game alone at that age although at the age of 1 my brother sometimes placed me on his lap with my hands on the controller while he was the one who really was playing. The blue guy has been with me since the start, main reason why I love Sonic and even added Sonic to my name.

Yeah, the first game I remember playing was Sonic on the Sega Mega Drive too.

My dad owned an awesome video store back in the day and during my school breaks he would let me try some of the games for rental. Sonic was the first one I played and loved, but that 16 bit generation was great overall.

Also, at some point he got an After Burner arcade machine, the one with the moving seat, and that was my first arcade experience. It was amazing! ?