What was your first game ever played(title-arcade,console or pc)and at what age?

GeorgeGianno

If my memory serves me correctly the first game i played would be Sonic the Hedgehog. I got a Sega Genesis for Christmas and Sonic with it. I remember putting hours into that game, it was all i ever played lol.

As for the series now i have not played any since Sonic the Hedgehog 3.

• Like 2

The first game I probably remember playing was either GoldenEye for the N64 or Super Star Wars Empire Strikes Back on the SNES.

How do I like the series now? Well it's not really a series but I certainly wish there were good Star Wars games.

Edited by omegarevan

• 3 weeks later...

The first game, and actual series, I ever played were the Spyro games!

No, because they were a huge part of my childhood.

Sadly, there are no more Spyro games out and I never played the new ones. (I probably should.) Plus, I don't feel like spending money on old games.

It will still have a special place in my heart. ^.^

• Like 1

For me it's Tarzan for PS1 when I was 6 year old.

It was a good game (and movie).

But if I could choose a game to be my first game played I would choose.... Digimon Digital Card Battle. The best game I played (and stil play on emulator on my PC).

Spyro the dragon (1998)
Wouldn't change this one bit, loved the original trilogy, ever since then it has gone down hill, such a shame!

It's true, I never played Spyro 1 but Spyro 2 and year of the dragon were really good. Then I played Spyro Enter the Dragonfly, and it really didn't gaved that desire of needing to beat that game, because it was bad, in my opinion.

The I played the beggining of the legend of spyro, it was very bad. But at least I could finish it. And even now we SKYLANDERS. I want to play a game, so I'm going to pay for DLC's, then why would I buy toys to play a video game. I have a little brother and what I games I made him play? They were Spyro 2, Spyro Year of the Dragon, Digimon Digital Card Battle, Digimon Rumble Arena, Crash Bandicoot & Sonic (he loves that games, old or new). Those were a really nice games. Now what do we have in this generation? The Last of Us, Dead Space, Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil. I think I and the people that could play PSone, Gamecube, are the lucky ones, now... I don't even know where to start with?

Edited by BrunoBomb

• 2 months later...